2019 Aug Meetings
All (87) | Courses, Education (1) | Meetings (5) | News (6) | Opinions (24) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (41) | Webcasts & Webinars (1)
- Get KDnuggets Pass to Strata Data or TensorFlow World - Aug 30, 2019.
As a media partner for O'Reilly, KDnuggets is pleased to offer to our readers a chance to win a 2-day Bronze Conference pass to either Strata Data NYC or TensorFlow in Santa Clara. Enter by Sep 8, 2019.
- Artificial Intelligence Is Not Intelligence – Interview With Andy Cotgreave (Keynote Speaker at Crunch Conf) - Aug 20, 2019.
Crunch is coming to Budapest, Hungary on 16-18 Oct. Use code KDNuggets to save on Data Science, Data Engineering, or BI tracks. But first, read this interview with keynote speaker Andy Cotgreave.
- Data Driven Government – Speakers Highlights - Aug 15, 2019.
The lineup of experienced, thought-leading speakers at Data Driven Government, Sep 25 in Washington, DC, will explain how to use data and analytics to more effectively accomplish your mission, increase efficiency, and improve evidence-based policymaking.
- The slow, startling triumph of Reverend Bayes – John Elder’s 2019 Keynote at PAW in London - Aug 13, 2019.
The core Bayesian idea, when learning from data, is to inject information — however slight — from outside the data. In real-world applications, meta-information is clearly needed. John Elder's Predictive Analytics World keynote covers this and more. PAW London takes place 16-17 Oct.
- Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Chris Wylie to headline Big Data LDN 2019 keynote programme - Aug 12, 2019.
Chris Wylie, the whistleblower who exposed Cambridge Analytica, will headline Big Data LDN 2019 programme, along with over 100 speakers at this free to attend event, Nov 13-14, London.