2019 Aug News
All (87) | Courses, Education (1) | Meetings (5) | News (6) | Opinions (24) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (41) | Webcasts & Webinars (1)
- Why Data Visualization Is The Most Important Skill in a Data Analyst Arsenal - Aug 26, 2019.
Visually-displayed data is much more accessible, and it’s critical to promptly identify the weaknesses of an organization, accurately forecast trading volumes and sale prices, or make the right business choices.
- eBook: How to Enhance Privacy in Data Science - Aug 22, 2019.
Check out this eBook, How to Enhance Privacy in Data Science, to equip yourself with the tools to enhance privacy in data science, including transforming data in a manner that protects the privacy, an overview of the challenges and opportunities of privacy-aware analytics, and more.
- Comparing Decision Tree Algorithms: Random Forest® vs. XGBoost - Aug 21, 2019.
Check out this tutorial walking you through a comparison of XGBoost and Random Forest. You'll learn how to create a decision tree, how to do tree bagging, and how to do tree boosting.
- Math for Programmers - Aug 19, 2019.
Math for Programmers teaches you the math you need to know for a career in programming, concentrating on what you need to know as a developer.
- Exploratory Data Analysis Using Python - Aug 7, 2019.
In this tutorial, you’ll use Python and Pandas to explore a dataset and create visual distributions, identify and eliminate outliers, and uncover correlations between two datasets.
- Easily Deploy Deep Learning Models in Production - Aug 1, 2019.
Getting trained neural networks to be deployed in applications and services can pose challenges for infrastructure managers. Challenges like multiple frameworks, underutilized infrastructure and lack of standard implementations can even cause AI projects to fail. This blog explores how to navigate these challenges.