2019 Sep News
All (97) | Courses, Education (2) | Meetings (5) | News (6) | Opinions (27) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (42) | Webcasts & Webinars (5)
- Beyond Explainability: A Practical Guide to Managing Risks in Machine Learning Models - Sep 20, 2019.
This white paper provides the first-ever standard for managing risk in AI and ML, focusing on both practical processes and technical best practices “beyond explainability” alone. Download now.
- Python 2 End of Life Survey – Are You Prepared? - Sep 18, 2019.
Support for Python 2 will expire on Jan. 1, 2020, after which the Python core language and many third-party packages will no longer be supported or maintained. Take this survey to help determine and share your level of preparation.
- Clearsense chooses Io-Tahoe’s Smart Data Discovery to navigate healthcare data challenges - Sep 12, 2019.
Io-Tahoe, a pioneer in Smart Data Discovery and AI-Driven Data Catalog products, has announced that Clearsense, a scalable data platform as a service built for healthcare, has chosen the smart data discovery platform to automatically discover and catalog relationships across immense amounts of medical and clinical data.
- TensorFlow Optimization Showdown: ActiveState vs. Anaconda - Sep 5, 2019.
In this TensorFlow tutorial, you’ll learn the impact of optimizing both operators and entire graphs, how to efficiently organize data in training and testing datasets to minimize data shuffling, and how to identify a well-optimized model using Anaconda and ActivePython.
- Learn Quantum Computing with Python and Q#, Get Programming with Python, Data Science with Python and Dask - Sep 4, 2019.
Save 40% on Get Programming with Python, Data Science with Python and Dask, and Learn Quantum Computing with Python and Q# with code nlpython40.
- Starting out in Data Science? Top tips and advice from DataScienceGO Speakers - Sep 3, 2019.
DataScienceGO returns to San Diego Sep 27-29, for a three-day career-focused conference designed to unite newcomers, practitioners, managers and executives under one umbrella, speakers weigh in on how to forge the best teams, increase your hiring chances, and prepare for the future.