2019 Sep Webcasts & Webinars
All (97) | Courses, Education (2) | Meetings (5) | News (6) | Opinions (27) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (42) | Webcasts & Webinars (5)
- Webinar: Build auto-adaptive machine learning models with Kubernetes - Sep 27, 2019.
This live webinar, Oct 2 2019, will instruct data scientists and machine learning engineers how to build manage and deploy auto-adaptive machine learning models in production. Save your spot now.
- Getting to the Future First: How Social Data is Transforming Trend Discovery - Sep 23, 2019.
Register now for this webinar, Sep 25 @ 12 PM ET, for a clear approach on how to apply machine learning language technology to massive, unstructured data sets in order to create predictive models of what may be the next “it” ingredient, color, flavor or pack size.
- Webinar: Data-Driven Approaches to Forecasting - Sep 19, 2019.
Whether it’s demand forecasting, supply chain management, or any other application, getting it right requires balancing the need for performance with the constraints of implementation and complexity. Learn more in this free webinar, Data-Driven Approaches to Forecasting, Sep 26.
- Turbo-Charging Data Science with AutoML - Sep 17, 2019.
Join this technical webinar on Oct 3, where Domino Chief Data Scientist Josh Poduska will dive into popular open source and proprietary AutoML tools, and walk through hands-on examples of how to install and use these tools, so you can start using these technologies in your work right away.
- Designing Dashboards that Users Actually Like – Free Webcast - Sep 6, 2019.
See how creating a system of purpose-specific displays enables users to quickly get answers to their data-related questions.