2019 Nov News
All (89) | Courses, Education (1) | Meetings (1) | News (6) | Opinions (21) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (45) | Webcasts & Webinars (6)
- Three Methods of Data Pre-Processing for Text Classification - Nov 21, 2019.
This blog shows how text data representations can be used to build a classifier to predict a developer’s deep learning framework of choice based on the code that they wrote, via examples of TensorFlow and PyTorch projects.
- The Semiconductor Imperative for Driving Meaningful Innovation - Nov 20, 2019.
The fundamental fact is that more information than ever will need to be analyzed on millions of devices. And that’s where 5G will make accessing data dramatically faster and more efficient. At Samsung, we’re excited about what 5G can truly enable and to be a central player in the new 5G world.
- How to apply machine learning and deep learning methods to audio analysis - Nov 19, 2019.
Find out how data scientists and AI practitioners can use a machine learning experimentation platform like Comet.ml to apply machine learning and deep learning to methods in the domain of audio analysis.
- Python Workout / Practices of a Python Pro / Classic Computer Science Problems in Python - Nov 13, 2019.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, there’s always new ways you can improve your Python coding. Save 40% off this trio of Manning Python books today! Just enter the code nlpropython40 at checkout when you buy from manning.com.
- How to Extract Google Maps Coordinates - Nov 11, 2019.
In this article, I will show you how to quickly extract Google Maps coordinates with a simple and easy method.
- Meet Neebo: The Virtual Analytics Hub - Nov 6, 2019.
Neebo is a SaaS solution that enables analytics teams to connect to, find, combine and collaborate on trusted data assets in hybrid cloud landscapes, and provides a unified access point where they can more effectively leverage all their analytics assets and knowledge. In this blog, we will highlight some of the features of Neebo and how they can completely transform the way analytics teams operate.