2019 Dec Events
All (81) | Events (5) | News (4) | Opinions (34) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (28)
- View the PAW Business Agenda & Benefit from Extended Super Early Bird until Dec 20
- Dec 16, 2019.
The agenda for Predictive Analytics World for Business (Las Vegas, May 31 - Jun 4) has just been released. Super Early Bird Deadline Extended until Dec 20th. Register now!
- KDD 2020 Call for Research, Applied Data Science Papers
- Dec 12, 2019.
ACM SIGKDD Invites Industry and Academic Experts to Submit Advancements in Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery and Machine Learning for 26th Annual Conference in San Diego.
- Webinar: Natural Language Processing for Digital Transformation of Unstructured Text
- Dec 6, 2019.
Learn how pharma and healthcare organizations are using the power of Natural Language Processing (NLP) to transform unstructured text into actionable structured data.
- PyTorch in 2019 and where in Europe you can learn about PyTorch in 2020
- Dec 4, 2019.
The Reinforce AI Conference is coming to Budapest again. Join us Apr 6-7 for the conference days, and optionally Apr 8 for workshops. Stefan Otte returns as a speaker, while Francois Chollet joins this time as well.
- Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving: a free online course
- Dec 3, 2019.
This online course is available – for free – to anyone interested in building practical skills in using data to solve problems better.