KDnuggets™ News 19:n18, May 8: What Data Science/Machine Learning software you used – KDnuggets Poll; The Third Wave Data Scientist
Vote in KDnuggets 20th annual poll: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning projects? Also, what skills are needed for the 3rd wave Data Scientist?; The 3 biggest mistakes in learning Data Science; What makes XGBoost so successful; The ranking of best Masters in Analytics/Data Science in US/Canada; and more.
- 2019 KDnuggets Poll: What software you used for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning projects in the past 12 months?
- The Third Wave Data Scientist
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes in Learning Data Science
- XGBoost Algorithm: Long May She Reign
- Best US/Canada Masters in Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Science
- Build Your First Chatbot Using Python & NLTK
- How to correctly select a sample from a huge dataset in machine learning
- Naive Bayes: A Baseline Model for Machine Learning Classification Performance
- How to Automate Tasks on GitHub With Machine Learning for Fun and Profit
- Modeling Price with Regularized Linear Model & XGBoost
- Strata SF day 2 Highlights: AI and Politics, Chatbots Insights, Forecasting Uncertainty, Scalable Video Analysis, and more
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top Stories, Apr 29 - May 5: The most desired skill in data science; Top Data Science and Machine Learning Methods Used in 2018, 2019
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 24-30: Another 10 Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science; Top #DataScience & #MachineLearning Methods Used in 2018/19
Webcasts and Webinars
- Business analytics programs online
- Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving (STIPS) - a free online course.
- Virginia Tech: Data Engineer [Blacksburg, VA]
- Virginia Tech: Full Stack Web Application Developer [Blacksburg, VA]
Image of the week