2020 Jan Top Stories, Tweets
All (91) | Events (7) | News, Education (5) | Opinions (32) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (38)
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 22-28: The 5 Most Useful Techniques to Handle Imbalanced Datasets - Jan 29, 2020.
Also: Global #AI Index ranks 54 countries: US is currently ahead. China is second, but growing faster; RStudio Projects and Working Directories: A Beginner's Guide #rstats; The Book to Start You on Machine Learning; Data Scientist Archetypes
- Top Stories, Jan 20-26: I wanna be a data scientist, but how? - Jan 27, 2020.
Also: Microsoft Introduces Project Petridish to Find the Best Neural Network for Your Problem; 10 Python String Processing Tips & Tricks; Random Forest — A Powerful Ensemble Learning Algorithm; Top 10 Technology Trends for 2020; The Book to Start You on Machine Learning
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 15-21: My Pandas Cheat Sheet; 5 Key Reasons Why Data Scientists Are Quitting their Jobs - Jan 22, 2020.
5 Key Reasons Why Data Scientists Are Quitting their Jobs; My Pandas Cheat Sheet; Google Colab: Jupyter Lab on steroids (perfect for Deep Learning); Top 5 Must-have Data Science Skills.
- Top Stories, Jan 13-19: Math for Programmers!; Decision Tree Algorithm, Explained - Jan 20, 2020.
Also: Top 9 Mobile Apps for Learning and Practicing Data Science; Classify A Rare Event Using 5 Machine Learning Algorithms; The Future of Machine Learning; The Book to Start You on Machine Learning
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 08-14: A Beginners Guide to Data Engineering — Part I - Jan 15, 2020.
Also: The Book to Start You on Machine Learning - KDnuggets; Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 1-7: Introduction to #DataVisualization and Storytelling: A Guide For The #DataScientist #eBook; 7 Steps to a Job-winning Data Science Resume - KDnuggets; Tips for open-sourcing research code
- Top Stories, Jan 6-12: Top 5 must-have Data Science skills for 2020; 7 Resources to Becoming a Data Engineer - Jan 13, 2020.
Also: The Book to Start You on Machine Learning; An Introductory Guide to NLP for Data Scientists with 7 Common Techniques; A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Language Generation; The Book to Start You on Machine Learning; 10 Python Tips and Tricks You Should Learn Today
- Top December Stories: What is a Data Scientist Worth? AI, ML, DS, DL Research Main Developments and Key Trends - Jan 10, 2020.
Also: Google's New Explainable AI Service; 10 Free Top Notch Machine Learning Courses.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 01-07: Introduction to Data Visualization and Storytelling: A Guide For The Data Scientist eBook - Jan 8, 2020.
Introduction to Data Visualization & Storytelling;The Data Science Interview Study Guide; Why Kaggle will NOT make you a great Data Scientist; Cartoon: Teaching Ethics to AI
- Top Stories, Dec 30 – Jan 5: How To Ultralearn Data Science; Automated Machine Learning: How do teams work together on an AutoML project? - Jan 6, 2020.
Also: Predict Electricity Consumption Using Time Series Analysis; What is the most important question for Data Science (and Digital Transformation); Why Python is One of the Most Preferred Languages for Data Science?; What is a Data Scientist Worth?; How to Speed up Pandas by 4x with one line of code