2020 Feb Top Stories, Tweets
All (80) | Events (7) | News, Education (4) | Opinions (17) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (43)
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 19-25: 9 lessons learned during my first year as a #DataScientist
- Feb 26, 2020.
Also The Next Decade in #AI: Four Steps Towards Robust #ArtificialIntelligence; Perl, yes, but will R be dead by 2030? #rstats Programming Languages You Won’t Use by 2030; Will AutoML eliminated Data Scientists? Let's do some tests to find out...Leaders, Changes, and Trends in Gartner 2020 #MagicQuadrant for #DataScience
- Top Stories, Feb 17-23: The Death of Data Scientists will AutoML replace them?
- Feb 24, 2020.
Also: 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 1); Audio Data Analysis Using Deep Learning with Python (Part 1); Hand labeling is the past. The future is #NoLabel AI; Googles Data Science Interview Brain Teasers
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 12-18: What Does it Mean to Deploy a #MachineLearning Model?
- Feb 19, 2020.
Also: A minimalist drawing that represents closeness over time. Captures the span of life with bittersweet accuracy; How much is a Data Scientist's salary in 2020?; Great set of #NLP Interview Questions #DeepLearning; 12-Hour Machine Learning Challenge: Build & deploy an app with Streamlit and DevOps tools
- Top Stories, Feb 10-16: Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job?; Fourier Transformation for a Data Scientist
- Feb 17, 2020.
Also: Math for Programmers – your guide for solving math problems in code; What Does it Mean to Deploy a Machine Learning Model?; Deep Neural Networks; Easy Image Dataset Augmentation with TensorFlow; Intent Recognition with BERT using Keras and TensorFlow 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 05-11: #SciPy 1.0: fundamental algorithms for scientific computing in #Python; Why is Data Science so popular?
- Feb 12, 2020.
Why is Data Science so Popular?; Visual Paper Summary: ALBERT (A Lite BERT); Uber Has Assembled One of the Most Impressive Open Source DL Stacks; Top #AI Influencers To Follow in 2020
- Top January Stories: How to land a Data Scientist job at your dream company; I wanna be a data scientist, but … how?
- Feb 11, 2020.
Also: The Book to Start You on Machine Learning; Top 5 must-have Data Science skills for 2020.
- Top Stories, Feb 3-9: 12-Hour Machine Learning Challenge: Build & deploy an app with Streamlit and DevOps tools; The Future of Machine Learning Will Include a Lot Less Engineering
- Feb 10, 2020.
Also: The Data Science Puzzle — 2020 Edition; Top 5 Data Science Trends for 2020; How to land a Data Scientist job at your dream company; Audio File Processing: ECG Audio Using Python
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 29 – Feb 04: 30 Python Best Practices, Tips, And Tricks; 7 Books to Grasp Math of Data Science and ML
- Feb 5, 2020.
The cost of obtaining a MSc in #DataScience in Europe; 30 Python Best Practices, Tips, And Tricks; OpenAI is Adopting PyTorch; I wanna be a data scientist, but... how?
- Top Stories, Jan 27 – Feb 2: How to land a Data Scientist job at your dream company; How to Optimize Your Jupyter Notebook
- Feb 3, 2020.
Also: Data Validation for Machine Learning; OpenAI is Adopting PyTorch… They Aren’t Alone; I wanna be a data scientist, but how?; Top 10 AI, Machine Learning Research Articles to know; Google Dataset Search Provides Access to 25 Million Datasets