Analytics Summit 2020: Real World Applications of Business Analytics, April 6-8, Cincinnati
The 8th annual Analytics Summit 2020, sponsored by the University of Cincinnati’s Center for Business Analytics, will be held on Apr 6-8, including two analytics training days and a Conference featuring speakers presenting real world applications of data science and business analytics.
The 8th annual Analytics Summit 2020, sponsored by the University of Cincinnati’s Center for Business Analytics, will be held on April 6-8 in Cincinnati Ohio. This event will include two analytics training days on April 6 & 7 and a Conference on April 8 that features speakers presenting real world applications of data science and business analytics.
The April 8 conference will introduce two keynote speakers:
- Jason Pontin has an informed yet provocative perspective on information technologies (big data, AI, robotics) and life science technologies (gene editing, brain science, longevity).
- Jude Schramm is CIO at Fifth Third Bank where he leads teams that provide innovative solutions in support of the Bank's strategy in information technology, security and enterprise data management
In addition to the keynotes, there will be a panel discussion featuring top technology executives and five day long tracks with three speakers in each. Tracks are Operations/Supply Chain Analytics, Finance and Risk Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Analytics Management and Leadership, and Advanced Analytics.
Analytics training classes on April 6 & 7 offer choices for novice to advanced analysts and data scientists, as well as leaders of analytics organizations.
- Advanced MS Power BI: April 6 & 7) (intermediate-advanced)
- Tableau Masterclass: April 6 & 7 (experienced novice-advanced)
- Essentials of Machine Learning: April 6 & 7) (novice-intermediate)
- Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow in R: April 6 & 7 (advanced)
- Analytics for Executives: 1-day April 7 (non-technical Analytics Executives)
Registration options include training only, event only, or both. Early bird rates apply until March 6. For information and registration visit www.business.uc.edu/analytics-summit
Top Stories Past 30 Days