2020 Mar News, Education
All (92) | Events (4) | News, Education (10) | Opinions (29) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (39)
- 365 Data Science courses free until 15 April - Mar 31, 2020.
Be safe. Stay at home. Learn data science. 365 Data Science is making all of their courses free until Apr 15. Sign up now and learn for free!
- SIGKDD Community Impact Program (Deadline Jun. 15) - Mar 27, 2020.
SIGKDD is announcing a funding opportunity through its Community Impact Program.The goal of the program is to support projects that promote data science and help the data science community to grow, broaden, and diversify. Read more here.
- Free online statistics course – Improve your analytics knowledge - Mar 26, 2020.
This online course is available – for free – to anyone interested in using data to solve problems better.
- Evaluating Ray: Distributed Python for Massive Scalability - Mar 25, 2020.
If your team has started using Ray and you’re wondering what it is, this post is for you. If you’re wondering if Ray should be part of your technical strategy for Python-based applications, especially ML and AI, this post is for you.
- How to Make Remote Work Effective for Data Science Teams - Mar 23, 2020.
This post aims to highlight some work from home best practices, both general and data science-specific, in order to help data scientists and teams remain productive, connected and happy while working remotely.
- ModelDB 2.0 is here! - Mar 19, 2020.
We are excited to announce that ModelDB 2.0 is now available! We have learned a lot since building ModelDB 1.0, so we decided to rebuild from the ground up.
- Improving the partnership between Data Science and IT - Mar 18, 2020.
Friction can quickly arise as a result of these separate workflows and priorities. Given their differences, how can data science and IT more seamlessly work together in building a model-driven organization?
- Math for Programmers! - Mar 11, 2020.
Math for Programmers teaches you the math you need to know for a career in programming, concentrating on what you need to know as a developer.
- Domino named a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for completeness of vision and ability to execute - Mar 10, 2020.
From a product perspective, we believe three aspects of the Domino platform, in particular, are foundational to earning this illustrious moniker: openness, collaboration, and reproducibility.
- Achieving Accuracy with your Training Dataset - Mar 5, 2020.
How do we make sure our training data is more accurate than the rest? Partners like Supahands eliminate the headache that comes with labeling work by providing end-to-end managed labeling solutions, completed by a fully managed workforce that is trained to work on your model specifics.