2020 Apr News, Education
All (86) | Events (6) | News, Education (6) | Opinions (14) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (50)
- KDD 2020 Invites Top Data Scientists To Compete in 24th Annual KDD Cup - Apr 30, 2020.
This year's KDD Cup features four distinct tracks that welcome participants to tackle challenges in e-commerce, generative adversarial networks, automatic graph representation learning (AutoGraph) and mobility-on-demand (MoD) platforms. Winners will be recognized at KDD 2020, the leading interdisciplinary conference in data science, in San Diego on August 23-27, 2020.
- Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments: A Practical Guide to A/B Testing - Apr 28, 2020.
The book Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments: A Practical Guide to A/B Testing by Ron Kohavi (Microsoft, Airbnb), Diane Tang (Google) and Ya Xu (LinkedIn) is available for purchase, with the authors proceeds from the book being donated to charity.
- Math and Architectures of Deep Learning - Apr 22, 2020.
This hands-on book bridges the gap between theory and practice, showing you the math of deep learning algorithms side by side with an implementation in PyTorch. You can save 40% off Math and Architectures of Deep Learning until May 13! Just enter the code nlkdarch40 at checkout when you buy from manning.com.
- Fast Track Your Data Science Career - Apr 21, 2020.
Earn a Master of Professional Studies in Data Analytics online through Penn State World Campus – and you can add in-demand skills to your wheelhouse while you continue to work.
- Pandas in action - Apr 15, 2020.
Pandas is instantly familiar to anyone who’s used spreadsheet software, whether that’s Google Sheets or good old Excel. It’s got columns, it’s got grids, it’s got rows; but pandas is far more powerful. Save 40% with code nlkdpandas40 on this book, and other Manning books and videos.
- Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving – a free online statistics course - Apr 9, 2020.
This online course is available – for free – to anyone interested in building practical skills in using data to solve problems better.