2020 May News, Education
All (85) | Events (2) | News, Education (7) | Opinions (17) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (50)
- Data Extraction Software Octoparse 8 vs Octoparse 7: What’s New - May 28, 2020.
Octoparse 8 was recently released. Get a better understanding of what the differences between OP 8 and 7 are by reading this overview.
- How to Rock a Virtual Data Interview - May 26, 2020.
To help you truly rock your next virtual data interview, we’ve pulled together a few tips that we recommend when conducting our online interviews for The Data Incubator’s Data Science Fellowship Program.
- Pandas in action! - May 20, 2020.
Pandas is instantly familiar to anyone who’s used spreadsheet software, whether that’s Google Sheets or good old Excel. It’s got columns, it’s got grids, it’s got rows; but pandas is far more powerful. Save 40% with code nlkdpandas40 on this book, and other Manning books and videos.
- Linear algebra and optimization and machine learning: A textbook - May 18, 2020.
This book teaches linear algebra and optimization as the primary topics of interest, and solutions to machine learning problems as applications of these methods. Therefore, the book also provides significant exposure to machine learning.
- Math for Programmers! - May 13, 2020.
Math for Programmers teaches you the math you need to know for a career in programming, concentrating on what you need to know as a developer.
- Analytic Professionals – Share your views: Participate in the 2020 Data Science Survey - May 12, 2020.
Analytics & data science professionals: take part now in the Rexer Analytics 2020 Data Science Survey and share your views.
- Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving – a free online statistics course - May 5, 2020.
This online course is available – for free – to anyone interested in building practical skills in using data to solve problems better.