2020 Jun News, Education
All (83) | Events (2) | News, Education (7) | Opinions (19) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (45)
- Innovating versus Doing: NLP and CORD19 - Jun 30, 2020.
How I learned to trust the process and find value in the road most traveled.
- Lynx Analytics is open-sourcing LynxKite, its Complete Graph Data Science Platform - Jun 25, 2020.
Check out this article for a brief summary on what LynxKite is, where it is coming from and how it can help with your data science projects.
- Five Lines of Code - Jun 24, 2020.
If you want to learn simple and practical rules for coding and refactoring, "Five Lines of Code" from Manning is the guide for you, teaching you concrete principles for refactoring. Save 40% with code nlfive40 until July 24.
- Tom Fawcett, in memoriam - Jun 17, 2020.
Foster Provost in memoriam for Tom Fawcett, killed on June 4th in a freak bicycle accident. Tom was a brilliant scholar, a selfless collaborator, a substantial contributor to Data Science for three decades, and a unique individual.
- Math and Architectures of Deep Learning - Jun 11, 2020.
This hands-on book bridges the gap between theory and practice, showing you the math of deep learning algorithms side by side with an implementation in PyTorch. Save 40% off Math and Architectures of Deep Learning with code nlkdarch40
- Count, the data notebook everyone can use - Jun 9, 2020.
Dashboards have been the primary weapon of choice for distributing data over the last few decades, but they have brought with them a new set of problems. To increasingly democratise access to data we need to think again.
- STIPS – Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving – A free online statistics course - Jun 2, 2020.
This online course is available – for free – to anyone interested in building practical skills in using data to solve problems better.