2020 Jul News, Education
All (89) | Events (3) | News, Education (7) | Opinions (16) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (54)
- Math for Programmers! - Jul 30, 2020.
Math for Programmers teaches you the math you need to know for a career in programming, concentrating on what you need to know as a developer. Save 50% with code kdmath50.
- Discover The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Two-Dimensional Score Matrices - Jul 20, 2020.
Two-dimensional score matrices are used in marketing, origination, or account management to make decisions, with other variables or policy rules. Let’s examine the pros and cons of this approach.
- Scale sensitive data science and analytics with confidence - Jul 16, 2020.
Listen to this on-demand webinar and hear how WorldQuant Predictive derives insights from building models on sensitive data while maximizing value and minimizing risk.
- Math and Architectures of Deep Learning! - Jul 15, 2020.
This hands-on book bridges the gap between theory and practice, showing you the math of deep learning algorithms side by side with an implementation in PyTorch. Save 50% with code kdarch50.
- eBook: Data Integration and the R&D Organization - Jul 14, 2020.
In this ebook, we’re looking at data integration — the process of combining information from different sources — and why it’s a valuable approach across the enterprise.
- How I Solved Sudoku With a Business Rules Engine - Jul 13, 2020.
"I set myself the challenge of using the optimized inference engine, along with a few other advanced features, of a decision rules management solution to solve Sudoku puzzles." Read the full post on how it was accomplished.
- Math for Programmers - Jul 8, 2020.
Math for Programmers teaches you the math you need to know for a career in programming, concentrating on what you need to know as a developer.