2020 Aug News, Education
All (84) | Events (4) | News, Education (6) | Opinions (14) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (50)
- eBook: Vocabularies, Text Mining and FAIR Data: The Strategic Role Information Managers Play - Aug 31, 2020.
How can information managers find strategic roles to play in their organization's AI and data analysis projects? Download this book to learn more.
- Rapid Python Model Deployment with FICO Xpress Insight - Aug 20, 2020.
The biggest hurdle in the use of data to create business value, is indeed the ability to operationalize analytics throughout the organization. Xpress Insight is geared to reduce the burden on IT and address their critical requirements while empowering business users to take ownership of decisions and change management.
- How Semiconductor Innovation Could Help Prevent The Next Pandemic - Aug 19, 2020.
Samsung Semiconductor technology has played a particularly essential role in the fight against Covid-19. Samsung technology powers many of the most innovative programs and AI platforms that are helping scientists conduct research and achieve breakthroughs at a speed that would have been impossible just a few years ago.
- Reducing Re-Identification Risk in Health Data - Aug 17, 2020.
Want to learn more about our recommendations for strengthening privacy while preserving utility? Read Immuta's new whitepaper, "Reducing Re-Identification Risk in Health Data: A Guide to Three Privacy Enhancing Technologies", to get the inside scoop on the best privacy enhancing technologies.
- Will Reinforcement Learning Pave the Way for Accessible True Artificial Intelligence? - Aug 11, 2020.
Python Machine Learning, Third Edition covers the essential concepts of reinforcement learning, starting from its foundations, and how RL can support decision making in complex environments. Read more on the topic from the book's author Sebastian Raschka.
- HOSTKEY GPU Grant Program - Aug 10, 2020.
The HOSTKEY GPU Grant Program is open to specialists and professionals in the Data Science sector performing research or other projects centered on innovative uses of GPU processing and which will glean practical results in the field of Data Science, with the objective of supporting basic scientific research and prospective startups.