2020 Aug Top Stories, Tweets
All (84) | Events (4) | News, Education (6) | Opinions (14) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (50)
- Top Stories, Aug 24-30: If I had to start learning Data Science again, how would I do it?; 4 ways to improve your TensorFlow model – key regularization techniques you need to know - Aug 31, 2020.
Also: The NLP Model Forge: Generate Model Code On Demand; DeepMinds Three Pillars for Building Robust Machine Learning Systems; Beyond the Turing Test; Must-read NLP and Deep Learning articles for Data Scientists; How to Optimize Your CV for a Data Scientist Career
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 19-25: #MachineLearning - Handling Missing Data - Aug 26, 2020.
Machine Learning - Handling Missing Data; The Last SQL Guide for Data Analysis You'll Ever Need; How (not) to use #MachineLearning for time series forecasting: The sequel
- Top Stories, Aug 17-23: If I had to start learning Data Science again, how would I do it? - Aug 24, 2020.
Also: Must-read NLP and Deep Learning articles for Data Scientists; Top Google AI, Machine Learning Tools for Everyone; Introduction to Federated Learning; Must-read NLP and Deep Learning articles for Data Scientists; These Data Science Skills will be your Superpower
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 12-18: @Amazon Wants to Make You a #MachineLearning Practitioner— For Free - Aug 19, 2020.
Also: 24 Best (and #Free) #Books To Understand #MachineLearning; Task Cheatsheet for Almost Every #MachineLearning Project; The Dunning-Kruger Effect Explains Why Society Is So Screwed-Up; 4 #Free Math Courses to do and Level up your #DataScience Skills
- Top Stories, Aug 10-16: Know What Employers are Expecting for a Data Scientist Role in 2020; The List of Top 10 Lists in Data Science - Aug 17, 2020.
Also: 5 Different Ways to Load Data in Python; Facebook Uses Bayesian Optimization to Conduct Better Experiments in Machine Learning Models; Exploring GPT-3: A New Breakthrough in Language Generation; Unit Test Your Data Pipeline, You Will Thank Yourself Later; Going Beyond Superficial: Data Science MOOCs with Substance
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 5-11: Unselfie: Translating Selfies to Neutral-pose Portraits in the Wild - Aug 12, 2020.
Unselfie: Translating Selfies to Neutral-pose Portraits in the Wild; How to Evaluate the Performance of Your Machine Learning Model; Deep Learning Most Important Ideas - an excellent review
- Top July Stories: Data Science MOOCs are too Superficial - Aug 11, 2020.
Also: A Layman's Guide to Data Science. Part 3: Data Science Workflow; The Bitter Lesson of Machine Learning; Free MIT Courses on Calculus: The Key to Understanding Deep Learning.
- Top Stories, Aug 3-9: Know What Employers are Expecting for a Data Scientist Role in 2020 - Aug 10, 2020.
Netflix's Polynote is a New Open Source Framework to Build Better Data Science Notebooks; Metrics to Use to Evaluate Deep Learning Object Detectors; Setting Up Your Data Science & Machine Learning Capability in Python; Which Data Science Skills are core and which are hot/emerging ones?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 29 – Aug 04: Awesome Machine Learning and AI Courses - Aug 5, 2020.
Also: Why You Should Get Google’s New Machine Learning Certificate; A Tour of End-to-End Machine Learning Platforms; Want to become a #DataAnalyst, #DataScientist or #DataEngineer? Learn #SQL, and other insights from ~9K job postings; Left for Dead, R #rstats Surges Again
- Top Stories, Jul 27 – Aug 2: Computational Linear Algebra for Coders; Awesome Machine Learning and AI Courses - Aug 3, 2020.
Also: Essential Resources to Learn Bayesian Statistics; Deep Learning for Signal Processing: What You Need to Know; A Tour of End-to-End Machine Learning Platforms; I have a joke about …; First Steps of a Data Science Project