2020 Sep Top Stories, Tweets
All (88) | Events (1) | News, Education (12) | Opinions (17) | Top Stories, Tweets (10) | Tutorials, Overviews (48)
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 23-29: An Introduction to #AI – updated for 2020; Master using Pandas for time series analysis
- Sep 30, 2020.
An Introduction to #AI - updated for 2020; Free From MIT: Intro to Computer Science and Programming in Python; The Most Complete Guide to #PyTorch for Data Scientists; (Good) Data Cleaning is just reusable Data Transformations
- Top Stories, Sep 21-27: Introduction to Time Series Analysis in Python; Machine Learning from Scratch: Free Online Textbook
- Sep 28, 2020.
Also: How I Consistently Improve My Machine Learning Models From 80% to Over 90% Accuracy; I'm a Data Scientist, Not Just The Tiny Hands that Crunch your Data; New Poll: What Python IDE / Editor you used the most in 2020?; The Most Complete Guide to PyTorch for Data Scientists
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 16-22: An overview of 63 #MachineLearning algorithms
- Sep 23, 2020.
Also: Online Certificates/Courses in #AI, #BusinessAnalytics, #DataScience, #MachineLearning from Top Universities; 24 Best (and #Free) #Books To Understand #MachineLearning; New Poll: What Python IDE / Editor you used the most in 2020?; Mathematics for #MachineLearning: The #Free eBook
- Top Stories, Sep 14-20: Automating Every Aspect of Your Python Project; Deep Learning’s Most Important Ideas
- Sep 21, 2020.
Also: Statistics with Julia: The Free eBook; Online Certificates/Courses in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning from Top Universities; Autograd: The Best Machine Learning Library You're Not Using?; Implementing a Deep Learning Library from Scratch in Python
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 9-15: Will You Enroll At #Google University For $49/Month? Here Are International Alternatives to @Kaggle
- Sep 16, 2020.
Will You Enroll At #Google University For $49/Month? On @Kaggle some prizes are only for Americans - here are international alternatives; Advanced #NumPy for #DataScience; Free From MIT: Intro to Computer Science and Programming in Python
- Top Stories, Sep 7-13: Free From MIT: Intro to Computer Science and Programming in Python
- Sep 14, 2020.
Also: Modern Data Science Skills: 8 Categories, Core Skills, and Hot Skills; AI Papers to Read in 2020; A Deep Learning Dream: Accuracy and Interpretability in a Single Model; Creating Powerful Animated Visualizations in Tableau; 8 AI/Machine Learning Projects To Make Your Portfolio Stand Out
- Top August Stories: Know What Employers are Expecting for a Data Scientist Role in 2020; If I had to start learning Data Science again, how would I do it?
- Sep 11, 2020.
Also: Netflix's Polynote is a New Open Source Framework to Build Better Data Science Notebooks; Must-read NLP and Deep Learning articles for Data Scientists.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 02-08: Training alone is never enough to generate effective supervised machine learning models
- Sep 9, 2020.
Also: Tensorbook, a #DeepLearning laptop; 5 Concepts Every #dataScientist Should Know: Multicollinearity, encoding, sampling, error, and storytelling; Top 20 #Python AI and #MachineLearning #OpenSource Projects; How To Decide What Data Skills To Learn
- Top Stories, Aug 31 – Sep 6: Top Online Masters in Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Science – Updated
- Sep 7, 2020.
Also: How to Evaluate the Performance of Your Machine Learning Model; Which methods should be used for solving linear regression?; A Curious Theory About the Consciousness Debate in AI; If I had to start learning Data Science again, how would I do it?; PyCaret 2.1 is here: Whats new?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 26 – Sep 01: A realistic look at the time spent in a life of a #DataScientist
- Sep 2, 2020.
Also: Full Stack #DeepLearning course; Guide to Intelligent #DataScience book - updated/expanded content throughout, now an even better basis for the "educational" part of "becoming a successful data scientist"; Completely Free #MachineLearning Reading List by @vickdata; A Complete #DataScience Portfolio Project