2020 Oct Top Stories, Tweets
All (67) | Events (1) | News, Education (8) | Opinions (12) | Top Stories, Tweets (7) | Tutorials, Overviews (39)
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 14-20: An Introduction To Mathematics Behind #NeuralNetworks
- Oct 21, 2020.
Also: 13 must-read papers from AI experts; 10 Pandas Tricks to Make My Data Analyzing Process More Efficient: Part 2 - Tricks I wish I had known earlier; An Introduction To Mathematics Behind #NeuralNetworks; How to Write Web Apps Using Simple #Python for #DataScientists
- Top Stories, Oct 12-18: fastcore: An Underrated Python Library; Free From MIT: Intro to Computational Thinking and Data Science
- Oct 19, 2020.
Also: Software Engineering Tips and Best Practices for Data Science; 5 Best Practices for Putting Machine Learning Models Into Production; Goodhart's Law for Data Science and what happens when a measure becomes a target?; Text Mining with R: The Free eBook
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 7-13: Every DataFrame Manipulation, Explained and Visualized Intuitively
- Oct 14, 2020.
Also Free Introductory Machine Learning Course From Amazon; A Complete Guide to Learn #DataScience in 100 Days; Top 3 Books for Every #DataEngineer.
- Top September Stories: Free From MIT: Intro to Computer Science and Programming in Python; Best Online MS in AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Oct 13, 2020.
Also: Introduction to Time Series Analysis in Python; Automating Every Aspect of Your Python Project
- Top Stories, Oct 5-11: A step-by-step guide for creating an authentic data science portfolio project; 10 Best Machine Learning Courses in 2020
- Oct 12, 2020.
Also: Free Introductory Machine Learning Course From Amazon; How LinkedIn Uses Machine Learning in its Recruiter Recommendation Systems; A step-by-step guide for creating an authentic data science portfolio project; Data Science Minimum: 10 Essential Skills You Need to Know to Start Doing Data Science
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 30 – Oct 06: How to Explain Each Machine Learning Model at an Interview
- Oct 7, 2020.
Also: The Definitive Data Scientist Environment Setup; Algorithm discovers how six simple molecules could evolve into life’s building blocks; A Concise Course in Statistical Inference: The #Free eBook; Are your coding skills good enough for a Data Science job?
- Top Stories, Sep 28 – Oct 4: Data Science Minimum: 10 Essential Skills You Need to Know to Start Doing Data Science
- Oct 5, 2020.
Also: The Best Free Data Science eBooks: 2020 Update; International alternatives to Kaggle for Data Science / Machine Learning competitions; Geographical Plots with Python; Introduction to Time Series Analysis in Python; Comparing the Top Business Intelligence Tools: Power BI vs Tableau vs Qlik vs Domo