2020 Nov News, Education
All (88) | Events (2) | News, Education (12) | Opinions (22) | Top Stories, Tweets (9) | Tutorials, Overviews (43)
- Data science certification – why it is important and where to get it? - Nov 30, 2020.
Data science jobs are one of most sought after and in-demand jobs in the IT industry right now. In order to get into this field and get these data science jobs, certification is needed and that is widely discussed below.
- 15 Exciting AI Project Ideas for Beginners - Nov 23, 2020.
There are many branches to AI to learn, but a project-based approach can keep things interesting. Here is a list of 15 such projects you can get started on implementing today.
- Top 6 Data Science Programs for Beginners - Nov 20, 2020.
Udacity has the best industry-leading programs in data science. Here are the top six data science courses for beginners to help you get started.
- The top courses for aspiring data scientists - Nov 19, 2020.
Here are four courses that can give you the necessary skills to lead businesses in the 21st century. All of them include Python programming as a course component. Most of them require an undergraduate knowledge of statistics, calculus, linear algebra, and probability, so we recommend checking your course of interest for the specifics.
- Primer on TensorFlow and how PerceptiLabs Makes it Easier - Nov 18, 2020.
With PerceptiLabs, beginners can get started building a model more quickly, and those with more experience can still dive into the code. Given that PerceptiLabs runs TensorFlow behind the scenes, we thought we'd walk through the framework so you can understand its basics, and how it is utilized by PerceptiLabs.
- AI Is More Than a Model: Four Steps to Complete Workflow Success - Nov 17, 2020.
The key element for success in practical AI implementation is uncovering any issues early on and knowing what aspects of the workflow to focus time and resources on for the best results—and it’s not always the most obvious steps.
- How to use AI & analytics now to prepare for resiliency in 2021 - Nov 11, 2020.
Emerge with Resiliency 2020 is a no-cost virtual event presented by the IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos Community taking place on Nov 18. This one-day event includes 8 expert sessions, during which you’ll learn how IBM solutions can help enhance business continuity, reduce risk from emerging threats, and help you prepare for and manage disruption.
- Deep Learning Design Patterns. - Nov 11, 2020.
New book, "Deep Learning Design Patterns" presents deep learning models in a unique-but-familiar new way: as extendable design patterns you can easily plug-and-play into your software projects. Use code kdmath50 to save 50% off.
- Multi-domain summarization by PlexPage - Nov 10, 2020.
The PlexPage by Algoritmi Vision is an Abstractive Multi-domain Search Summarization application built using the unique and innovative structure of the Natural Language Generation (NLG) technique. Learn more here, and try it out for yourself.
- 5 Reasons Why Containers Will Rule Data Science - Nov 9, 2020.
Historically, containers were a way to abstract a software stack away from the operating system. For data scientists, containers have historically offered few benefits.
- 2 Coding-free Ways to Extract Content From Websites to Boost Web Traffic - Nov 5, 2020.
There are 2 main coding-free solutions for extracting content from websites to build your content base: use web scraping tools and use content aggregation tools. We review top choices.
- Data scientist or machine learning engineer? Which is a better career option? - Nov 2, 2020.
In order to build automated data processing systems, we require professionals like Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists. But which of these is a better career option right now? Read on to find out.