Multi-domain summarization by PlexPage
The PlexPage by Algoritmi Vision is an Abstractive Multi-domain Search Summarization application built using the unique and innovative structure of the Natural Language Generation (NLG) technique. Learn more here, and try it out for yourself.
The PlexPage by Algoritmi Vision is an Abstractive Multi-domain Search Summarization application built using the unique and innovative structure of the Natural Language Generation (NLG) technique. It is also an Automatic Online Encyclopedia where users consume summaries of articles on their subject of interest, which continually updates the most popular searches. Also, users are able to update topics in real-time search summarization by clicking the "update now" button. Registered users can initiate new search summarization if there is no information in the database. Every article is generated by the machine and our NLG technology. After generating an article, it will be saved in our database, which is free and accessible by everyone. You can also view our introduction video.
- Simple search that will run for 2-3 seconds and returns the data from the database. A user can request an unlimited amount of these searches.
- Advanced search - when a registered user searches a word/phrase, and PlexPage does not have it in the database, it will be automatically sent to advanced search, and it will take about 3-5 min. During these 3-5 minutes, our algorithm will crawl all relevant and latest information from all around the web and summarize it using AI/NLG afterward. Every registered user has five free tries every month.
- The "update now" - pretty much the same as advanced search but works with the already in database queries. Create a queue - the paid feature where a user can place up to 10 advanced searches at a time.
- Custom search - free feature for now but will be paid in the future. User inputs a search word/phrase and up to 10 section titles related to the search query. For example, Query: "World War 2" Section1: "Participants", Section2: "All major figures", and etc.
- Snippets - it is not out yet but will be soon. If you have noticed every article has from 3-9 sections, snippets will summarize all of these sections and make one paragraph not longer than 64 words.
At the moment, PlexPage has almost 1 million search words/phrases summarized by our application, and they are collecting and summarizing more than 100 k words/phrases every day, and in the near future, they will have a bigger database than Wikipedia. Also, PlexPage has a couple of advantages if you compare our application with Wikipedia: 1st – Registered users can generate a summary of articles in real-time and update it whenever they need it, 2nd – Enthusiasts, Schools, Colleges, and other learning organizations can create summaries of any topics of their interest in minutes.
Problems PlexPage is Solving:
- The problem of information overload and "online content shock";
- Quickly analyze dozens of search results and skim the essential points;
- Discover relevant information fast to consume it more efficiently in the exponentially growing online world;
- It is impossible to create summaries of all articles manually and keep up to date with ever-growing information, for instance, a source like "Wikipedia";
- It will bring benefits to almost every person using the internet.