2020 Dec News, Education
All (82) | News, Education (12) | Opinions (15) | Top Stories, Tweets (8) | Tutorials, Overviews (47)
- The Future of Cloud is Now, by Immuta - Dec 22, 2020.
Our recent survey of over 130 top data engineers, data architects, and executives uncovered details and trends of the current state of data engineering and DataOps.Read our survey report to learn more about these trends as well as our predictions for future obstacles and our recommendations for avoiding them.
- Top 9 Data Science Courses to Learn Online, by Simplilearn - Dec 21, 2020.
Learn Data Science from these top courses. Details like cost and course duration are included.
- ebook: Fundamentals for Efficient ML Monitoring - Dec 17, 2020.
We've gathered best practices for data science and engineering teams to create an efficient framework to monitor ML models. This ebook provides a framework for anyone who has an interest in building, testing, and implementing a robust monitoring strategy in their organization or elsewhere.
- Applications of Data Science and Business Analytics - Dec 15, 2020.
In recent times, a large number of businesses have begun realising the potential of Data Science. Business analytics and data science applications are far and wide. So let us have a look at them in detail.
- How The New World of AI is Driving a New World of Processor Development - Dec 14, 2020.
Blaize’s novel stream processor for Edge AI offers a case study of new opportunities for smaller companies to leverage semiconductor industry resources in pursuit of their goals.
- Building AI Models for High-Frequency Streaming Data – Part Two - Dec 10, 2020.
Many data scientists have implemented machine or deep learning algorithms on static data or in batch, but what considerations must you make when building models for a streaming environment? In this post, we will discuss these considerations.
- Artificial Intelligence in Modern Learning System : E-Learning - Dec 9, 2020.
There has been a considerable shortage in the supply and demand of AI professionals. If you are looking to learn AI or learn machine learning, you can opt for free online courses offered by Great Learning.
- Deep Learning Design Patterns! - Dec 9, 2020.
New book, "Deep Learning Design Patterns" presents deep learning models in a unique-but-familiar new way: as extendable design patterns you can easily plug-and-play into your software projects. Use code kdmath50 to save 50% off.
- Machine Learning: Cutting Edge Tech with Deep Roots in Other Fields - Dec 8, 2020.
Join INFORMS community of data, analytics, operations research, and statistics professionals and tackle the future together. With nearly 13,000 members around the world, INFORMS is the largest international association for data science professionals.
- Dark Data: Why What You Don’t Know Matters - Dec 7, 2020.
In his latest book, a leading statistician Dr. David Hand explores how we can be blind to missing or unseen data and how, in our rush to be a data-driven society, we might be missing things that matter, leading to dangerous decisions that can sometimes have disastrous consequences. Download this free chapter now.
- Accelerate Your Career in Data Science - Dec 3, 2020.
Fast-track your promotion with a degree in data science. The part-time Master of Science in Analytics allows you to balance your personal and professional life while mastering the cutting-edge technology defining the industry today.
- SQream Announces Massive Data Revolution Video Challenge - Dec 1, 2020.
Data professionals are invited to share their massive data challenges from their own unique perspectives. Learn more about the Massive Data Revolution Video Challenge, get a $50 Amazon gift card, and be sure to submit your entry by December 16th.