2020 Dec Top Stories, Tweets
All (82) | News, Education (12) | Opinions (15) | Top Stories, Tweets (8) | Tutorials, Overviews (47)
- Top Stories, Dec 14-20: Crack SQL Interviews; State of Data Science and Machine Learning 2020: 3 Key Findings
- Dec 24, 2020.
Also: A Rising Library Beating Pandas in Performance; 20 Core Data Science Concepts for Beginners; How to Create Custom Real-time Plots in Deep Learning; 10 Python Skills They Don’t Teach in Bootcamp
- Top 2020 Stories: 24 Best (and Free) Books To Understand Machine Learning; If I had to start learning Data Science again, how would I do it?
- Dec 17, 2020.
Also: Know What Employers are Expecting for a Data Scientist Role in 2020; Top Python Libraries for Data Science, Data Visualization & Machine Learning.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 09-15: Main 2020 Developments, Key 2021 Trends in #AI #DataScience #MachineLearning DL Technology from experts
- Dec 16, 2020.
Also: Data Science and Machine Learning: The Free eBook; CatBoost vs. Light GBM vs. XGBoost; 10 Python Skills They Don’t Teach in Bootcamp; MIT @techreview read the paper that forced @TimnitGebru out of Google. It presents the history of #NLP and an overview of four main #risks of large language models - here are the details
- Top Stories, Dec 7-13: 20 Core Data Science Concepts for Beginners
- Dec 14, 2020.
Also: A Rising Library Beating Pandas in Performance; Main 2020 Developments and Key 2021 Trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Technology; R or Python? Why Not Both?; Artificial Intelligence in Modern Learning System : E-Learning; Essential Math for Data Science: Probability Density and Probability Mass Functions
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 2-8: How to do visualization using #Python from scratch
- Dec 9, 2020.
K-Means 8x faster, 27x lower error than Scikit-learn's in 25 lines; How to do visualization using #Python from scratch; Why the Future of ETL Is Not ELT, But EL(T); NoSQL for Beginners
- Top November Stories: Top Python Libraries for Data Science, Data Visualization & Machine Learning; The Best Data Science Certification You’ve Never Heard Of
- Dec 8, 2020.
Also: TabPy: Combining Python and Tableau; How to Acquire the Most Wanted Data Science Skills.
- Top Stories, Nov 30 – Dec 6: Why the Future of ETL Is Not ELT, But EL(T)
- Dec 7, 2020.
Also: AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2020 and Key Trends for 2021; Introduction to Data Engineering; Data Science History and Overview; Introduction to Data Engineering; Object-Oriented Programming Explained Simply for Data Scientists
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 25 – Dec 01: 5 Free Books to Learn #Statistics for #DataScience
- Dec 2, 2020.
Also: Best #Python IDEs and Code Editors ; Facebook Is Dead (It Just Doesn’t Know It Yet); Enhance your data science game with these portfolio-worthy projects.; The Online Courses You Must Take to be a Better #DataScientist