KDnuggets™ News 20:n01, Jan 8: How to “Ultralearn” Data Science; How teams do AutoML?
First issue of 2020 brings you a summary of how to "Ultralearn" Data Science - for those in a hurry; Explains how teams work on AutoML project; Why Python is a preferred language for Data Science; and a cartoon on teaching ethics to AI.
- How To "Ultralearn" Data Science: summary, for those in a hurry
- How To "Ultralearn" Data Science: deep understanding and experimentation, Part 4
- Automated Machine Learning: How do teams work together on an AutoML project?
- Cartoon: Teaching Ethics to AI
- Why Python is One of the Most Preferred Languages for Data Science?
- Predict Electricity Consumption Using Time Series Analysis
Events, Webinars, Meetings
- 5 Hands-on Skills Every Data Scientist Needs in 2020 - Coming to ODSC East
- Live Webinar: Learn how to build better machine learning pipelines
- A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Language Generation
- Introducing Generalized Integrated Gradients (GIG): A Practical Method for Explaining Diverse Ensemble Machine Learning Models
- 3 common data science career transitions, and how to make them happen
- H2O Framework for Machine Learning
- How to Convert a Picture to Numbers
- Beginner's Guide to K-Nearest Neighbors in R: from Zero to Hero
- Fighting Overfitting in Deep Learning
- 7 Resources to Becoming a Data Engineer
- 5 Ways AI Is Changing The Healthcare Industry
- How HR Is Using Data Science and Analytics to Close the Gender Gap
- Accuracy vs Speed - what Data Scientists can learn from Search
- What is the most important question for Data Science (and Digital Transformation)
- Towards a Quantitative Measure of Intelligence: Breaking Down One of the Most Important AI Papers of 2019, Part II
- Towards a Quantitative Measure of Intelligence: Breaking Down One of the Most Important AI Papers of 2019, Part I
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top Stories, Dec 30 - Jan 5: How To Ultralearn Data Science; Automated Machine Learning: How do teams work together on an AutoML project?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 18-30: A Gentle Introduction to Math Behind Neural Networks
- Top Stories, Dec 16-29: What is a Data Scientist Worth?; Google's New Explainable AI Service
- See our recent jobs in AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- You can post a free short entry on KDnuggets jobs page for an industry or academic job related to AI, Big Data, Data Science, or Machine Learning, email - see details at kdnuggets.com/jobs
Image of the week