KDnuggets™ News 20:n07, Feb 19: 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms for 2020; Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job?
This week on KDnuggets: 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020; Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job?; Fourier Transformation for a Data Scientist; Math for Programmers; Deep Neural Networks; Practical Hyperparameter Optimization; and much more!
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 1)
- Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job?
- Fourier Transformation for a Data Scientist
- Math for Programmers - your guide for solving math problems in code
- Deep Neural Networks
- Practical Hyperparameter Optimization
- Hot topics at PAW Healthcare: Predicting Ebola Outbreaks, Improving Hospital Patient Flow & more
Events, Webinars, Meetings
- Google's Data Science Interview Brain Teasers
- Using the Fitbit Web API with Python
- Using AI to Identify Wildlife in Camera Trap Images from the Serengeti
- Inside The Machine Learning that Google Used to Build Meena: A Chatbot that Can Chat About Anything
- Introduction to Geographical Time Series Prediction with Crime Data in R, SQL, and Tableau
- Adversarial Validation Overview
- Easy Image Dataset Augmentation with TensorFlow
- Sharing your machine learning models through a common API
- Illustrating the Reformer
- Scaling the Wall Between Data Scientist and Data Engineer
- What Does it Mean to Deploy a Machine Learning Model?
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top Stories, Feb 10-16: Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job?; Fourier Transformation for a Data Scientist
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 05-11: #SciPy 1.0: fundamental algorithms for scientific computing in #Python; Why is Data Science so popular?
- See our recent jobs in AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- You can post a free short entry on KDnuggets jobs page for an industry or academic job related to AI, Big Data, Data Science, or Machine Learning, email - see details at kdnuggets.com/jobs
Image of the week