KDnuggets™ News 20:n08, Feb 26: Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science & Machine Learning Platforms; Will AutoML Replace Data Scientists?
This week in KDnuggets: The Death of Data Scientists - will AutoML replace them?; Leaders, Changes, and Trends in Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms; Hand labeling is the past. The future is #NoLabel AI; The Forgotten Algorithm; Getting Started with R Programming; and much, much more.
- The Death of Data Scientists - will AutoML replace them?
- Leaders, Changes, and Trends in Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
- Hand labeling is the past. The future is #NoLabel AI
- The Forgotten Algorithm
- Getting Started with R Programming
- Not-to-Miss at PAW Industry 4.0: GE, Shell, Nanotronics
Events, Webinars, Meetings
- Francois Chollet on the Future of Keras and Reinforce Conference
- Data Science Influencers and Keynotes Coming to ODSC East 2020
- 2020 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference: Where the Wild West meets the future of analytics innovation
- Free Mathematics Courses for Data Science & Machine Learning
- Audio Data Analysis Using Deep Learning with Python (Part 2)
- Microsoft Open Sources ZeRO and DeepSpeed: The Technologies Behind the Biggest Language Model in History
- Passive Data Collection and Actionable Results: What to Know
- How Kubeflow Can Add AI to Your Kubernetes Deployments
- Audio Data Analysis Using Deep Learning with Python (Part 1)
- Learning from 3 Big Data Science Career Mistakes
- 7 Data Trends for 2020 (and one non-trend)
- Prepare for a Long Battle against Deepfakes
- In Loving Memory of Strictly-Typed Schemas
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top Stories, Feb 17-23: The Death of Data Scientists will AutoML replace them?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 12-18: What Does it Mean to Deploy a #MachineLearning Model?
- See our recent jobs in AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- You can post a free short entry on KDnuggets jobs page for an industry or academic job related to AI, Big Data, Data Science, or Machine Learning, email - see details at kdnuggets.com/jobs
Image of the week