KDnuggets™ News 20:n10, Mar 11: What impact is the coronavirus having on the AI/Data Science/Machine Learning community?; Recreating Fingerprints using Convolutional Autoencoders
Also: Recreating Fingerprints using Convolutional Autoencoders; A simple and interpretable performance measure for a binary classifier; Resources for Women in AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning; Trends in Machine Learning in 2020; A Crash Course in Game Theory for Machine Learning; and much more
- New Poll: Coronavirus impact on AI/Data Science/Machine Learning community
- Recreating Fingerprints using Convolutional Autoencoders
- A simple and interpretable performance measure for a binary classifier
- Resources for Women in AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning
- Trends in Machine Learning in 2020
- A Crash Course in Game Theory for Machine Learning: Classic and New Ideas
- Unlocking the Potential of FAIR Data Using AI at Roche
- Domino named a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for completeness of vision and ability to execute
- Achieving Accuracy with your Training Dataset
- Python Pandas For Data Discovery in 7 Simple Steps
- The Berlin Rent Freeze: How many illegal overpriced offers can I find online?
- Generate Realistic Human Face using GAN
- 20+ Machine Learning Datasets & Project Ideas
- 50 Must-Read Free Books For Every Data Scientist in 2020
- Analyzing GDPR Fines - who are largest violators?
- Tokenization and Text Data Preparation with TensorFlow & Keras
- Phishytics - Machine Learning for Detecting Phishing Websites
- TensorFlow 2.0 Tutorial: Optimizing Training Time Performance
- How Bad Data is Affecting Your Organization's Operational Efficiency
- How do we Better Solve Analytics Problems?
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top Stories, Mar 2-8: 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 2)
- Top February Stories: The Death of Data Scientists - will AutoML replace them?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 26 - Mar 03: Free Mathematics Courses for #DataScience & #MachineLearning
- See our recent jobs in AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- You can post a free short entry on KDnuggets jobs page for an industry or academic job related to AI, Big Data, Data Science, or Machine Learning, email - see details at kdnuggets.com/jobs
Image of the week
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|