KDnuggets™ News 20:n11, Mar 18: Covid-19, your community, and you – a data science perspective; When Will AutoML replace Data Scientists? Poll Results and Analysis
A Data Science perspective on Covid-19, the novel coronavirus; The results and analysis of a previous KDnuggets Poll: When Will AutoML replace Data Scientists? How to build a mature Machine Learning team; The Most Useful Machine Learning Tools of 2020; and more.
- Covid-19, your community, and you - a data science perspective
- When Will AutoML replace Data Scientists? Poll Results and Analysis
- Math for Programmers!
- Building a Mature Machine Learning Team
- The Most Useful Machine Learning Tools of 2020
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 04-10: 10 Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science
- Salesforce Open Sources a Framework for Open Domain Question Answering Using Wikipedia
- Decision Boundary for a Series of Machine Learning Models
- How To Build Your Own Feedback Analysis Solution
- Few-Shot Image Classification with Meta-Learning
- Google Open Sources TFCO to Help Build Fair Machine Learning Models
- Five Interesting Data Engineering Projects
- Scaling Your Data Strategy
- Forecasting Stories: Is it seasonality or not?
- Skynet Is Real: The History and Future of Factories With No Workers
- Software Interfaces for Machine Learning Deployment
Top Stories, Tweets
- Top Stories, Mar 9-15: New Poll: Coronavirus impact on Data Science community; Covid-19, your community, and you — a data science perspective
- See our recent jobs in AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- You can post a free short entry on KDnuggets jobs page for an industry or academic job related to AI, Big Data, Data Science, or Machine Learning, email - see details at kdnuggets.com/jobs
Image of the week