- People Skills for Analytical Thinkers, by Gilbert Eijkelenboom - Feb 19, 2021.
Research shows that people skills are becoming more important with the rise of AI. A great way to boost these skills is by reading the new book: People Skills for Analytical Thinkers.
- Distributed and Scalable Machine Learning [Webinar], by Coiled.io - Feb 17, 2021.
Mike McCarty and Gil Forsyth work at the Capital One Center for Machine Learning, where they are building internal PyData libraries that scale with Dask and RAPIDS. For this webinar, Feb 23 @ 2 pm PST, 5pm EST, they’ll join Hugo Bowne-Anderson and Matthew Rocklin to discuss their journey to scale data science and machine learning in Python.
- Machine Learning for Cybersecurity Certificate at U. of Chicago, by U. of Chicago - Feb 16, 2021.
Hands-On Machine Learning Training from UChicago: 5-week remote Machine Learning for Cybersecurity certificate, Mar 30 - Apr 27. Learn from & network with leading faculty/industry leaders, learn data-driven prevention strategies. Group discounts, tuition support.
- Online MS in Data Science from Northwestern, by Northwestern - Feb 11, 2021.
Advance your data science career with Northwestern. Build the essential technical, analytical, and leadership skills needed for careers in today's data-driven world in Northwestern's Master of Science in Data Science program. Apply now.
- Explore Molecular Engineering at UChicago, by U. of Chicago - Feb 10, 2021.
Today’s engineers need to be equipped with the tools to take on leadership positions across industries. The new master’s program at the University of Chicago’s Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering will provide you with a streamlined and flexible degree to give you broad exposure across science and engineering disciplines, while preparing you for the immediate next step in your professional journey.
- A Solid Investment: Banking on Talent Development, by SAS - Feb 9, 2021.
The demand for analytics skills and talent has never been higher. As the workforce continues to evolve, so do the technology and skillsets required. Millennium Bank has partnered with SAS to customize a tailored development training program that improved skills and knowledge, while strengthening retention.
- Celebrate International Women’s Day at the Women in Data Science (WiDS) Worldwide Virtual Conference, by Women in Data Science - Feb 1, 2021.
On March 8, 2021, Stanford will host the inaugural 24-hour virtual Women in Data Science (WiDS) Worldwide conference. Find out speaker and registration information here.