- Hiring or Looking to Get Hired in Data Science/Analytics? The INFORMS Virtual Career Fair is for You, by INFORMS - Mar 31, 2021.
Hiring or looking to get hired in Data Science / Analytics? The INFORMS Virtual Career Fair, April 13, is for you. Register today!
- Sudoku Rules: Using a Decision Engine to Solve Candidate Pairs, by FICO - Mar 30, 2021.
Follow along with the author's most recent installment in their quest to solve Sudoku puzzles, this time with the help of a decision engine to solve candidate pairs.
- Great News for KDnuggets subscribers! You now have access to the WorldData.AI Partners Plan at no cost, by Gregory Piatetsky - Mar 29, 2021.
Great News for KDnuggets subscribers! You now have access to the WorldData.AI Partners Plan at no cost, including access to some of the premium datasets only available to enterprise members. Connect your data to many of 3.5 Billion WorldData datasets and improve your Data Science and Machine Learning models! Subscribe to KDnuggets to get access.
- MS in Data Science at Ramapo, by Ramapo College - Mar 25, 2021.
Ramapo College’s Master of Science in Data Science program will teach you to collect, synthesize, and analyze big data, become skilled in programming languages like R and Python, and leverage advanced tools to meet the demands of modern business and science.
- Solve for Success: The Transformative Power of Data Visualization, by Copyright Clearance Center - Mar 24, 2021.
Learn from experts and hear real-world use cases about how you and your organization can optimize data to enable innovation through visualization. Register now.
- Applying Natural Language Processing in Healthcare, by Formulated - Mar 23, 2021.
New advances in natural language processing (NLP) based on deep learning and transfer learning have made a whole set of software use cases in healthcare viable. The Healthcare NLP Summit is a free online conference on April 6th and 7th, bringing together 30+ technical sessions from across the community that works to apply these advances in the real world.
- Wrangle Summit 2021: All the Best People, Ideas, and Technology in Data Engineering, All in One Place, by Trifacta - Mar 18, 2021.
At Wrangle Summit 2021, Apr 7-9, you’ll get access to all the best people, ideas, and technology in data engineering, all in one place. Learn how to refine raw data and engineer unique data products, and gain insights from your data that can catalyze real, measurable business success.
- Data Annotation: tooling & workflows latest trends, by iMerit - Mar 17, 2021.
As AI continues to boom, improved technologies and processes for data labeling and annotation are on the rise. iMerit, a leader in providing high-quality data for Machine Learning and AI, shares the latest trends in annotation workflow and tooling.
- Sudoku Rules: Using A Decision Engine To Solve Sudoku, by Fernado Donati Jorge - Mar 15, 2021.
See the progress the author has made since last time, after setting themselves the challenge of solving Sudoku puzzles using an optimized inference engine, along with a few other advanced features of FICO® Blaze Advisor®.
- AI Industry Innovation: Making the Invisible Visible, by AI Accelerator Institute - Mar 12, 2021.
AI Accelerator Festival: Hardware Acceleration for AI at the Edge . The world's only end-user led event dedicated to accelerating industries by harnessing the power of AI. March 16-19, 2021.
- Advance your career in Data Science with HSE Master in Data Science, by Coursera - Mar 11, 2021.
HSE’s Master of Data Science is the first fully English-taught online data science Master’s from a Russian university. The degree is designed for students with or without prior coding experience. The final application deadline is June 17th. Learn more about HSE’s Master of Data Science now.
- Read This Before You Apply to a Business Analytics Master’s Program, by Carnegie Mellon University - Mar 10, 2021.
Considering a master’s in business analytics? Here are four things to know before you apply.
- A Solid Investment: Banking on Talent Development., by SAS - Mar 9, 2021.
The demand for analytics skills and talent has never been higher. As the workforce continues to evolve, so do the technology and skillsets needed. Learn how the Millennium Bank partnered with SAS to customize a development and training program that improved skills, knowledge, and retention.
- Start a career in Computer Science with Penn’s Master in Computer Science and Information Technology, by Coursera - Mar 4, 2021.
Penn MS of Computer and Information Technology is an online masters degree tailored for non-CS majors, empowering then to succeed in computing and technology fields. Apply by May 1.