For the International Women's Day on March 8, we bring you more useful resources to help more women enter and succeed in the field. The problems of bias in AI and Machine Learning have been receiving more well-deserved recognition recently, and having more women, and more diverse participation in the field will help all.
Today, March 8, tune it to
Women in Data Science (WiDS) Worldwide Initiative,
24-hour virtual WiDS Worldwide Conference.
Some of the leading women researchers in AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning (Source KDnuggets
- Women in data science and AI - Resources, Turing Institute
- Women in AI, a nonprofit do-tank working towards gender-inclusive AI that benefits global society.
- Women in Machine Learning Workshop, supporting women in machine learning, and organizing an annual workshop.
- WiMLDS non-profit organization, supporting and promoting women and gender minorities who are practicing, studying or are interested in the fields of machine learning and data science.
- 19 Inspiring Women in AI, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning
- 20 women doing fascinating work in AI, machine learning and data science, Silicon Republic
For the 2019 international women's day, we profile a new set of 19 inspiring women who lead the field in AI, Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning fields.
- The Growing Participation of Women in the Data Science Community
We still have a long way to go before the gender representation becomes more equalized, but the field at large indicates hopeful trends about women working in the role or desiring to do so in the future.
- Resources For Women In Data Science and Machine Learning
A comprehensive list of resources for Women in Data Science and Machine Learning, including a list of useful tech groups and published lists for finding Women speakers.
- 18 Inspiring Women In AI, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning
For the 2018 international women's day, we profile 18 inspiring women who lead the field in AI, Analytics, Big Data , Data science, and Machine Learning areas.
- No More Excuses – 470 Outstanding Women in Analytics
In case your network doesn’t include many of the remarkable women you might consider, I have some lists to get you started. Here’s where to find more information and links to profiles of 470 of the industry’s best.
- How To Make Your Mark As A Woman In Big Data
Despite the shift in big data technology innovation that is driving tremendous growth and opportunities, women still play a small role in this arena. Here are 5 thoughts for women considering a career in big data.