Top 10 Data Science Courses to Take in 2021
Whether you are getting started with Data Science / Machine Learning or are an experienced professional looking to learn something new, check out these top 10 data science courses for 2021.
Data science is a continuously evolving field, and staying on top of trends is vital to continued success and growth. One of the best ways to brush up on old skills and gain new ones is to take online courses taught by subject matter experts on Coursera. Whether you are just getting started in the field or are an experienced professional looking to learn something new, we recommend checking out these top 10 data science courses for 2021:
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate: In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than 6 months. No degree or experience required.
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate: Build data science skills, learn Python & SQL, analyze & visualize data, and build machine learning models. No degree or prior experience required.
- Python for Everybody from the University of Michigan: Learn to Program and Analyze Data with Python in this beginner-level course.
- Machine Learning from Stanford University: Learn about the most effective machine learning techniques, and gain practice implementing them and getting them to work for yourself in this course taught by Andrew Ng.
- Learn SQL Basics for Data Science from UC Davis: Develop SQL query fluency in this program designed for learners with no previous coding experience.
- Deep Learning from DeepLearning.AI: Master the fundamentals of deep learning and break into AI in this intermediate-level course.
- DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate: This hands-on program teaches you applied machine learning skills with TensorFlow so you can build and train powerful models.
- Natural Language Processing from DeepLearning.AI: Design NLP applications that perform question-answering and sentiment analysis, create tools to translate languages and summarize text, and even build chatbots in this intermediate-level program.
- Data Visualization with Tableau from UC Davis: A course intended for newcomers to data visualization with no prior experience using Tableau.
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) from DeepLearning.AI: Break into the GANs space and master cutting-edge GANs techniques through this intermediate program.
These courses are all self-paced, and you’ll earn a certificate upon completion to showcase your knowledge. Check out these top data science courses and more on Coursera.
Top Stories Past 30 Days