AIRSIDE LIVE Is Where Big Data, Data Security and Data Governance Converge
Free virtual summit on June 3rd offers sessions from data industry leaders and practitioners on challenges and solutions in an ever-changing, data-driven landscape.
For over a year, those of us who love to travel have missed that special feeling of going “airside” – when we pass security and have no more obstacles between us and our destination. Now you can go AIRSIDE with your data by discovering how to eliminate the obstacles to data security, privacy and governance in an age of ever-evolving regulations.
Virtual Summit Summary
AIRSIDE LIVE 2021 kicks off on June 3rd, 2021 and explores industry challenges and solutions related to big data, data management, security, privacy and governance. Presented by Okera, this inaugural virtual summit features thought leaders and practitioners from CNN, AWS, Microsoft, Gartner, AES, Credit Suisse, Inspire Brands, 4A’s, BigID, First San Francisco Partners, vArmour, The Bloor Group, and more. Free and open to everyone, AIRSIDE LIVE takes place from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm PT.
The Opening Keynote
Mike Rogers, National Security Veteran, host of CNN’s Declassified, and former chairman of the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, will deliver the opening keynote, Breached Data Is Fueling a Cyber War.
AIRSIDE LIVE will explore how organizations can align the overlapping and often competing priorities of:
- Data Management - DataOps, data lifecycle management, and managing cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid environments.
- Data Security - Data discovery, identity access control to data, and gaining full visibility into application and data access.
- Data Privacy and Data Governance - Ever-evolving compliance regulations, data governance, building data privacy as a feature and more.
Talks, industry-focused panels, technical sessions and real-world case studies will cover the following topics and more:
- Building a framework for a successful digital transformation
- Creating a culture of data and ethics
- The battle between data agility, data security and data privacy
- The evolution of advertising and privacy
- Enforcing zero-trust with identity access to data
- Future-proofing regulatory gray space
- Embarking on the journey to trusted data quality
The Crew (so far)
- Ajita Abraham, Nitin Agrawal, Ed Amoroso, Sonali Bhavsar, Charles Blauner, Krish Das, David Fairman, John Fowlkes, Sarah Gadd, Arun Ganesan, Nick Halsey, Katie Hyman, Eric Kavanagh, Judy Ko, Nong Li, Dmytro Lugovyi, Sanjeev Mohan, Kelle O’Neal, Sean Otto, Alison Pepper, Stacey Rolland, Nimrod Vax, Marc Woolward, and others.
AIRSIDE LIVE will also offer multiple networking events, including giveaways where attendees have the opportunity to win a two-night stay at the TWA Airport Hotel in New York, gift cards, and swag.
Ready to help build a future where all data is protected, governed, and used responsibly? Go AIRSIDE LIVE with us for free on June 3rd! Register here.
Top Stories Past 30 Days