- State of Mathematical Optimization Report, 2021, by Gurobi - May 28, 2021.
Download your copy of Gurobi's first-ever "State of Mathematical Optimization Report," which is based on data from a survey of commercial mathematical optimization users. Get yours now.
- AIRSIDE LIVE Is Where Big Data, Data Security and Data Governance Converge, by Okera - May 27, 2021.
Free virtual summit on June 3rd offers sessions from data industry leaders and practitioners on challenges and solutions in an ever-changing, data-driven landscape.
- Budgeting For Your AI Training Data: Consider These 3 Factors, by Shaip - May 26, 2021.
Before you even plan to procure the data, one of the most important considerations in determining how much you should spend on your AI training data. In this article, we will give you insights to develop an effective budget for AI training data.
- The Rise of Vector Data, by Pinecone - May 25, 2021.
Embedding models convert raw data such as text, images, audio, logs, and videos into vector embeddings (“vectors”) to be used for predictions, comparisons, and other cognitive-like functions.
- DataOps Summit 2021 CFP Is Now Open!, by DataOps Summit - May 19, 2021.
Calling all Conductors of Chaos: Tell Us How You Tamed your Data at DataOps Summit 2021 CFP is open through May 31st
- Data Practitioner Survey: Want to know what you’re worth?, by Informa - May 18, 2021.
Want to know what you’re worth? The AI Summit is compiling a 2021 Data Practitioner Salary Report. We would love your input if you are involved with machine learning in a business context, whether as a software architect, data scientist, engineer, developer, modeller, administrator, or analyst.
- Make Connections With SAS Live Web Learning, by SAS - May 11, 2021.
Through a year of uncertainty, the demand for analytics skills and the desire to continue skills development remained consistent. Take this opportunity to join SAS expert instructors and learn the latest skills in a Live Web class.
- How to get started managing data quality with SQL and scale, by Soda.io - May 4, 2021.
Silent data quality issues are the biggest problem facing data teams today, who are flying blind with no systems or processes in place to monitor and detect bad data before it has a downstream impact.
- Cloud Based Web Scraping for Big Data Applications, by Octoparse - May 3, 2021.
As the need to store and access big data increases, web scraping and web crawling technologies are becoming more and more useful. Today, companies use web scraping technology for myriad reasons. Read on to find the uses of cloud-based web scraping for big data apps.