- Data Scientists, You Need to Know How to Code, by Tyler Folkman - Jun 9, 2021.
You need to know how to code — and not just code, but write good code.
- How a Single Mistake Wasted 3 Years of My Data Science Journey, by Pranjal Saxena - Jun 9, 2021.
Self-paced courses are just sleeping pills; Industry experts are the right choice.
- 5 Tips for Picking an Edge AI Platform, by Erik Ottem-Cachengo - Jun 8, 2021.
Edge Analytics isn’t just coding and tools. The different environment outside the datacenter or cloud means a purpose built platform is the best way to deliver consistent results. We discuss 5 different considerations for an edge platform to support your training and deployment.
- BigQuery vs Snowflake: A Comparison of Data Warehouse Giants, by Anji Velagana - Jun 3, 2021.
In this article we are going to compare the two topmost data warehouses: BigQuery and Snowflake.
- Will There Be a Shortage of Data Science Jobs in the Next 5 Years?, by Pranjal Saxena - Jun 3, 2021.
The data science workflow is getting automated day by day.
- How I Doubled My Income with Data Science and Machine Learning, by Terence Shin - Jun 1, 2021.
Many career opportunities exist in the ever-expanding domain of data. Finding your place -- and finding your salary -- is largely up to your dedication, focus, and drive to learn. If you are an aspiring Data Scientist or have already started your professional journey, there are multiple strategies for maximizing your earning potential.
- Overcoming the Simplicity Illusion with Data Migration, by Yancy Blum - Jun 1, 2021.
What’s the key to a smooth data migration experience? It comes down to this primary issue: whether or not you can rapidly determine your dataset composition.