- Submit Your Algorithm for a Chance to Win Prizes Totaling $700,000+, by U.S. National Institute of Justice - Jun 17, 2021.
Can your algorithm make fair and accurate #recidivism forecasts? Take part in US National Institute of Justice “Recidivism Forecasting Challenge” with prize money totaling over $700K.
- How a Polytechnic Helps You Make the Tech-Business Connection, by Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Jun 16, 2021.
WPI welcomes professionals of all levels to its 100% online MS in Business Analytics — no GRE or GMAT required. Get started here.
- The Data Matters: Choosing the right data to analyze can make or break your analysis, by Nomad Data - Jun 15, 2021.
We started Nomad Data to help data scientists and business analysts quickly find the right commercial datasets to match their specific use case. We catalog use cases of data and use machine learning and AI to match analysis goals with datasets.
- Numerics V: Integrality – When Being Close Enough is not Always Good Enough, by FICO - Jun 10, 2021.
Wow, already the fifth blog in this series…What is left to tell about numerics? There is another place where a MIP solver can sneak in minor violations that we have not yet discussed: The integrality conditions.
- How to speed up a Deep Learning Language model by almost 50X at half the cost, by Determined AI - Jun 9, 2021.
In this blog post, we show how to accelerate fine-tuning the ALBERT language model while also reducing costs by using Determined’s built-in support for distributed training with AWS spot instances.
- SAS® Visual Data Science Decisioning powered by SAS® Viya®: Free Trial, by SAS - Jun 8, 2021.
SAS® Visual Data Science Decisioning provides the ultimate analytics experience. Start your free trial and get access to the latest in data visualization, machine learning, forecasting, model deployment and more.
- Similarity Search: Euclid of Alexandria goes shoe shopping, by Pinecone - Jun 2, 2021.
Many applications can be improved with similarity search. Similarity search can provide more relevant results and therefore improve business outcomes such as conversion rates, engagement rates, detected threats, data quality, and customer satisfaction.