KDnuggets Top Blogs Rewards for May 2021
We announce the winners of the first KDnuggets Top Blog Rewards Program.
Congratulations to winners of KDnuggets Top Blogs Reward Program for May 2021! Here are the top 6 blogs published in May 2021 whose authors will share the $2,000 reward amount:
- Vaex: Pandas but 1000x faster, by Ahmad Anis (original)
- Data Preparation in SQL, with Cheat Sheet!, by Stan Pugsley (original)
- A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist (Step By Step Approach), by Aditya Agarwal
- Top Programming Languages and Their Uses, by Claire D. Costa (original)
- Essential Linear Algebra for Data Science and Machine Learning, by Benjamin Obi Tayo (original)
- Charticulator: Microsoft Research open-sourced a game-changing Data Visualization platform, by Josh Taylor
We started the rewards program to encourage more high-quality and especially original (unpublished) contributions to KDnuggets.
For each month, beginning in May 2021, we will determine 6 most viewed blogs published on KDnuggets that month (excluding blogs by KDnuggets Editors Matthew Mayo and Gregory Piatetsky), and will distribute $2,000 (USD) among the authors of these top blogs.
While we appreciate and publish the reposts, the goal of this program is to get more great original (not published previously) articles, which will be rewarded at the rate of 3X the reposts. Note: An original submission first published on KDnuggets may be reposted elsewhere two weeks after KDnuggets publication, provided there is a link to KDnuggets blog and text "Originally published on KDnuggets".
Here are the details on KDnuggets Top Blogs Reward Program .
To submit a blog to KDnuggets, please follow the submission guidelines.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|