- Transform speech into knowledge with Huggingface/Facebook AI and expert.ai, by Expert.ai - Sep 28, 2021.
Speech2Data is a blend of open source and free-to-use AI models and technologies powered by Huggingface, Facebook AI and expert.ai. Learn more here.
- Introducing PostHog: An open-source product analytics platform, by PostHog - Sep 23, 2021.
PostHog is an open-source product analytics platform that helps you and your product team capture, analyze, and make informed decisions based on user behaviour.
- Messy Data is Beautiful, by SparkBeyond - Sep 22, 2021.
Once these types of data have been cleaned, they do more than show organized data sets. They reveal unlimited possibilities, and AI analytics can reveal these possibilities faster and more efficiently than ever before.
- Free virtual event: Big Data and AI Toronto, by Corp Agency - Sep 21, 2021.
This year’s Big Data and AI Toronto conference and expo, held virtually Oct 13-14, will provide attendees with a 360° view of the industry through a unique 4-in-1 experience: Artificial intelligence, big data, cloud, and cybersecurity.
- How to label time series efficiently – and boost your AI, by Visplore - Sep 20, 2021.
Data labeling is a critical step in building high-quality AI models. This blog explains how to speed up the labeling process of time series data from sensors and IoT devices.
- What Is The Real Difference Between Data Engineers and Data Scientists?, by Springboard - Sep 16, 2021.
To launch your data career, you’ll need both theoretical knowledge and applied skills. Bootcamp programs like Springboard’s Data Science Career Track and Data Engineering Career Track can help make you job-ready through hands-on, project-based learning and one-on-one mentorship. Wondering which data career path is right for you? Read on to find out.
- DATAcated Expo, Oct 5, Live-streamed,
Explore new AI / Data Science Tech, by DATAcated - Sep 15, 2021.
The DATAcated Expo, hosted by DATAcated founder Kate Strachnyi, is coming up on October 5, 2021 from 11am - 6pm ET. Live-streamed on LinkedIn, the free event provides the community with an opportunity to explore and discover innovative technologies in data science & analytics.
- Amazon Web Services Webinar: Boost customer satisfaction and sales with consumer insights data, by Roidna - Sep 14, 2021.
Join this webinar, Sep 27, to learn how to leverage external data to understand market needs and consumer behavior – helping you build a more customer-centric business.
- 85% of data science projects fail – here’s how to avoid it, by SparkBeyond - Sep 13, 2021.
Here are a few common traps that data scientists can avoid to NOT be one of the 85% of data science projects that fail.
- 300 Data Science Leaders Share What’s Holding Their Teams Back, by Domino - Sep 8, 2021.
Flawed investments in people, processes, and tools are crushing potential business impact.
- Popular Certifications to validate your data and analytics skills, by SAS - Sep 7, 2021.
Check out the most popular certifications from SAS to see what certification you want to pursue next. Now through the end of 2021, you can save 55% on your exam!
- eBook: A Practical Guide to Using Third-Party Data in the Cloud, by Roidna - Sep 2, 2021.
Download this eBook to learn how innovative teams are shifting their focus from data-driven business intelligence to accelerating insight-driven decision-making and now are turning to third-party datasets as a differentiator.
- Future Says Series | Discover the Future of AI, by Altair - Sep 1, 2021.
This innovative project brings together industry thought leaders from top tech companies such as Google, PwC, King, DNB, Piab, Scania, Telefonica, and more to discuss what the future holds for data and AI. Watch Future Says Series as industry experts discuss real-life examples how they are scaling AI successfully within their organizations.