- Export Data from the Web Scraping Tool through Zapier Integration, by Octoparse - Oct 26, 2021.
Octoparse makes it easy to collect data from websites and automate workflows on the web. Zapier is an online platform that allows you to automate workflows by connecting the apps and services you use. Zapier connection, the new feature in Octoparse, makes it possible to connect the product with apps including Google Drive, Google Sheets, Dropbox, Trello, Slack, and load more apps in a second with NO CODE.
- 365 Data Science courses free until 18 November, by 365 Data Science - Oct 25, 2021.
365 Data Science, an online educational platform providing beginner-to-advanced courses for data science and business analytics professionals, will unlock the entire library of courses, hands-on exercises, certificate exams, and resume builder for a full 30-day period from Oct. 18 to Nov. 18.
- How to Transform Your Data in Snowflake, by Datameer - Oct 22, 2021.
Data transformation is the biggest bottleneck in the analytics workflow. The modern approach to data pipelines is ELT, or extract, transform, and load, with data transformation performed in your Snowflake data warehouse. A new breed of “no-/low-code” data transformation tools, such as Datameer, are emerging to allow the wider analytics community to transform data on their own, eliminating analytics bottlenecks.
- DATAnalyze 2021 Analytics Hackathon Sponsored by Microsoft and WorldData.AI, $125,000 in prizes!, by DATAnalyze - Oct 21, 2021.
Tech Tree Root is excited to introduce you to our DATAnalyze 2021 sponsors Microsoft, WorldData.AI, and HBCU Connect! Our online analytics hackathon is offering up to $125,000 USD in prizes!
- Level-Up This November with the ODSC West 2021 Keynotes and Training Sessions, by ODSC - Oct 20, 2021.
At ODSC West 2021 this November 16th-18th, we’ll have 80+ training sessions and workshops on essential tools and languages led by some of the best and brightest minds in data science and AI.
- 2021 Data Engineer Salary Report Shares Insights on a Swiftly Evolving Market, by Burtch Works - Oct 19, 2021.
Over the past few years, the data engineering market has seen tremendous growth. The acceleration of the data engineering market prompted us to create a new report specifically for data engineering professionals. You can download both the 2021 Data Engineering and 2021 Data Science & Analytics salary reports from our website for free.
- Knowledge Graph Forum: Technology Ecosystem and Business Applications, by Ontotext - Oct 18, 2021.
Ontotext is thrilled to invite you to the Ontotext & partners virtual Knowledge Graph Forum, Oct 26 & 27, 2021. This event is shaped by Ontotext’s vision that knowledge graphs serve as a hub for data, metadata and content. 35+ speakers from around the globe will share their experiences through real-life cases and platforms demonstrations. Save your spot now.
- Learn from Northwestern Data Science experts, by Northwestern - Oct 15, 2021.
Build the essential technical, analytical, and leadership skills needed for careers in today's data-driven world in Northwestern’s Master of Science in Data Science program. Apply now.
- Amazon Web Services Webinar: Leverage data sets to create a customer-centric strategy and improve business outcomes, by Roidna - Oct 14, 2021.
Register now for this webinar, Oct 28, to learn how using third-party data enhances applications to better prioritize your target customer - helping you build a more customer-centric business.
- How Hasura Improved Conversion Rates By 20% With PostHog, by PostHog - Oct 13, 2021.
Find out how Hasura increased conversion rates by 10-20% by using PostHog for self-hosted product analytics!
- Transforming your business with SAS® Viya® on Microsoft Azure, by SAS - Oct 12, 2021.
Faster, trusted decisions are in the cloud. See how you can use the flexibility, scalability and agility of modern technologies to advance your organization’s goals. Read our blog with 3-part video demo.
- PASS Data Community Summit – Free Online Conference for Data Professionals, by PASS - Oct 11, 2021.
PASS Data Community Summit 2021 is the year’s largest gathering of Microsoft data platform professionals. This FREE online conference (taking place November 8 – 12, 2021) features 200+ world-class speakers and sessions, and gives you the opportunity to connect, share, and learn with thousands of your peers from the global data platform community.
- Are you familiar with data labeling?, by Toloka - Oct 8, 2021.
Are you familiar with common data labeling approaches and tools? Take a simple 2-minute survey.
- Transforming the Shop Floor: A No-BS Look at Data Science in Manufacturing, by RapidMiner - Oct 7, 2021.
Join RapidMiner live on LinkedIn, Oct 28, to learn how you can lead a digital transformation—not by starting from scratch, but by getting more from what you already have. We’ll walk through a series of real-world examples to demonstrate how your data, when paired with machine learning, can be used to make smarter process decisions.
- Here’s Why You Need Python Skills as a Machine Learning Engineer, by UCSD - Oct 6, 2021.
If you want to learn how to apply Python programming skills in the context of AI applications, the UC San Diego Extension Machine Learning Engineering Bootcamp can help. Read on to find out more about how machine learning engineers use Python, and why the language dominates today’s machine learning landscape.
- Eight Data Science Specializations, and Why You Should Pick One, by Pace University - Oct 5, 2021.
With so many Data Science specializations, where should you focus? The Pace University online Master of Science in Data Science features elective courses which allow you to focus on topics that suit your career path so that you can begin to develop a unique specialization.