- Put Responsible AI into Practice—
attend the digital event on December 7, by Microsoft - Nov 30, 2021.
Learn best practice guidelines for building AI solutions responsibly. Join AI experts from Microsoft and BCG at Put Responsible AI into Practice—a free Azure digital event on December 7.
- Can You Become a Data Scientist Online?, by 365 Data Science - Nov 24, 2021.
Until November 29th, you can join over 1.5 million students around the globe and gain the skills of successful data science professionals with unlimited annual access to the 365 Data Science Program at 72% OFF. Read on to learn more!
- eBook: 101 Ways to Use Third-Party Data to Make Smarter Decisions, by Roidna - Nov 18, 2021.
To guide you in becoming a data-driven organization, AWS Data Exchange has created a new eBook, 101 Ways to Use Third-Party Data to Make Smarter Decisions. Learn how to transform the ‘currency’ of data into actionable business insights.
- AI meets BI: Key capabilities to look for in a modern BI platform, by Zoho Analytics - Nov 17, 2021.
With the customer at its heart, modern augmented BI platforms no longer require scripting/coding skills or the knowledge to build the back-end data models, empowering even laymen to harness the power of raw data. As a user, here are the top AI capabilities that you need to look for in BI software.
- How to fast-track machine translation projects, by Defined - Nov 16, 2021.
Data is the lifeblood of any successful machine learning model, and machine translation models are no exception. Without relevant and properly labelled data, even the most sophisticated model will be unable to achieve reliable results.
- Attend the Data Intelligence Summit to Learn from Data Thought Leaders, by Caserta - Nov 11, 2021.
Join Caserta and fellow data and analytics leaders, Nov 17, as they help guide you on how, what and why you need to transform your data ecosystem to cloud-based modern analytics.
- AWS Data Exchange Webinar: Maintain competitive edge with third-party financial services data, by Roidna - Nov 10, 2021.
Join this webinar, Nov 11, to learn how leveraging third-party financial services data can facilitate faster, intelligence-based decision-making that propels your company's business outcomes and digital transformation.
- SAS Analytics Pro – now available for on-site or containerized cloud-native deployment – providing your entry point into SAS Viya, by SAS - Nov 9, 2021.
Now, SAS Analytics Pro includes a new option for containerized cloud-native deployment. This makes SAS Analytics Pro a perfect entry point into SAS Viya.
- SigOpt AI & HPC Summit, Nov 16 – Virtual and Free, by Sigopt - Nov 8, 2021.
Learn how PayPal, AWS, Intel, Accenture, MIT and Stanford apply experimentation to build better AI at the free SigOpt AI & HPC Summit.
- Toloka 101 Live Demo: Learn how to get reliable training data for machine learning, Nov 11, by Toloka - Nov 4, 2021.
Toloka is a crowdsourced data labeling platform that handles data collection and annotation projects for machine learning at any scale. In this Nov 11 Live Demo, Learn how to get reliable training data for machine learning.
- 7 of The Coolest Machine Learning Topics of 2021 at ODSC West, by ODSC - Nov 3, 2021.
At our upcoming event this November 16th-18th in San Francisco, ODSC West 2021 will feature a plethora of talks, workshops, and training sessions on machine learning topics, deep learning, NLP, MLOps, and so on. You can register now for 20% off all ticket types, or register for a free AI Expo Pass to see what some big names in AI are doing now.
- Three reasons to self-host your product analytics, by PostHog - Nov 2, 2021.
Want three reasons to avoid the cloud and host your own analytics platform? More data, more control, more secure.