- What Makes Python An Ideal Programming Language For Startups, by Nikita Bajaj - Dec 31, 2021.
In this blog, we will discuss what makes Python so popular, its features, and why you should consider Python as a programming language for your startup.
- 11 Best Companies to Work for as a Data Scientist, by Zulie Rane - Dec 30, 2021.
This list of best data science companies aims to go beyond the usual and expected. Some great and perhaps underrated options to get a job as a data scientist.
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Use Machine Learning, by Terence Shin - Dec 29, 2021.
It's time to learn: machine learning is not a Swiss Army knife.
- How AI/ML Technology Integration Will Help Business in Achieving Goals in 2022, by Sudeep Srivastava - Dec 29, 2021.
AI/ML systems have a wide range of applications in a variety of industries and sectors, and this article highlights the top ways AI/ML will impact your small business in 2022.
- AI and climate change have a complicated relationship, by Lewis Lovejoy - Dec 23, 2021.
Learn about the importance of environmental AI and its carbon impact in this comprehensive review.
- Machine learning does not produce value for my business. Why?, by Necati Demir - Dec 22, 2021.
What is going on when machine learning can't make the jump from testing to production, and so doesn't add any business value?
- Why we will always need humans to train AI — sometimes in real-time, by Shoma Kimura - Dec 21, 2021.
Customizable, real-time data labeling pipelines that can continuously receive and process unlabeled data are necessary to train and perfect the AI that impacts our lives and daily conveniences.
- The Chatbot Transformation: From Failure to the Future, by Lubo Smid - Dec 21, 2021.
The all-knowing chatbots we once thought to be the future have been replaced by specialized bots, and the results are outstanding.
- The 5 Characteristics of a Successful Data Scientist, by Matthew Mayo - Dec 17, 2021.
I've put some thought into this, and come up with the 5 characteristics of a what I believe define a successful data scientist. Do you agree?
- 10 Key AI & Data Analytics Trends for 2022 and Beyond, by David Pool - Dec 17, 2021.
What AI and data analytics trends are taking the industry by storm this year? This comprehensive review highlights upcoming directions in AI to carefully watch and consider implementing in your personal work or organization.
- How I 14Xed my salary in 14 years as a data analytics/science professional, by Leon Wei - Dec 16, 2021.
Learn how one data scientist increased their full-time job salary 14 times in 14 years of a career, with highlights on experiencing an IPO, RSUs, start-ups and working at FAANG companies.
- 5 Key Skills Needed To Become a Great Data Scientist, by Sharan Kumar Ravindran - Dec 15, 2021.
Based on 10 years of my experience (learn to build those skills).
- Data Science & Analytics Industry Main Developments in 2021 and Key Trends for 2022, by Matthew Mayo - Dec 14, 2021.
We have solicited insights from experts at industry-leading companies, asking: "What were the main AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Developments in 2021 and what key trends do you expect in 2022?" Read their opinions here.
- 12 Tips: From Data Analyst to Startup Co-Founder, by Roman Zykov - Dec 14, 2021.
Thinking about taking your data science expertise to a new level of creating a start-up company? These tips -- learned from experience -- can help you forge an early path toward success.
- What Is AI Model Governance?, by Harish Doddi - Dec 13, 2021.
How exactly does AI model governance help tackle these issues? And how can you ensure you’re using it to best fit your needs? Read on.
- My First Six Months as a Data Scientist, by Amanda Christine West - Dec 13, 2021.
The technical and non-technical lessons I’ve learned.
- Stop Learning Data Science to Find Purpose and Find Purpose to Learn Data Science, by Brandon Cosley - Dec 10, 2021.
How I flipped the educational model to become a more effective data scientist.
- Main 2021 Developments and Key 2022 Trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Technology, by Gregory Piatetsky - Dec 10, 2021.
Our panel of leading experts reviews 2021 main developments and examines the key trends in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning Technology.
- Deep Neural Networks Don’t Lead Us Towards AGI, by Thuwarakesh Murallie - Dec 9, 2021.
Machine learning techniques continue to evolve with increased efficiency for recognition problems. But, they still lack the critical element of intelligence, so we remain a long way from attaining AGI.
- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2021 and Key Trends for 2022, by Matthew Mayo - Dec 8, 2021.
2021 has almost come and gone. We saw some standout advancements in AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research this past year, and the future, starting with 2022, looks bright. As per KDnuggets tradition, our collection of experts have contributed their insights on the matter. Read on to find out more.
- How Data Scientists Can Get the Ear of CFOs (And Why You Want It), by Devin Partida - Dec 8, 2021.
Hey, data scientists! Here’s how to bend your CFO’s ear, equip your company with high-quality analysis, and boost your value and career in the process.
- A $9B AI Failure, Examined, by Gianluca Mauro - Dec 7, 2021.
What happened at Zillow? An important real-world lesson in... just because you have a cool AI tool, doesn't mean that alone becomes your business model.
- 10 Simple Things to Try Before Neural Networks, by Ngwa Bandolo Bobga Cyril - Dec 6, 2021.
Below are 10 simple things you should remember to try first before throwing in the towel and jumping straight to neural networks.