- Why Humbling Yourself Will Improve Your Data Science Skills, by Nisha Arya - Jan 21, 2022.
Your first job is always going to be frightening. You will feel anxious and nervous to speak your own opinion. I will go through a few points that I believe everybody should incorporate into their work and personal life.
- How to Grow as a Data Scientist in an Ever-Changing World, by Nahla Davies - Jan 21, 2022.
Just like tradespeople need to grow in their skill sets, data scientists must also grow in the ever-changing world we inhabit. With that said, let’s break down how you can evolve your data science skills while progressing your career.
- Artificial Intelligence Project Ideas for 2022, by Natassha Selvaraj - Jan 20, 2022.
In this article, I will provide you with a list of artificial intelligence project ideas that would look great on your resume.
- How to Answer Data Science Coding Interview Questions, by Nate Rosidi - Jan 20, 2022.
Use this checklist to make sure your answer to the data science coding interview questions is on the right track.
- 6 Data Science Technologies You Need to Build Your Supply Chain Pipeline, by Zulie Rane - Jan 19, 2022.
Here are some of the data science technologies needed to build a comprehensive and smooth supply chain pipeline.
- Demystifying Bad Science, by Kevin Gray - Jan 18, 2022.
Rigorous science is challenging and any study can be questioned. Deception is part of human nature and scientists are human, as are journalists and policymakers. We are too and must be careful not to trust a study just because we find it exciting, or because it comforts us or conforms to our beliefs.
- The Best Learning Resources for Data Science in 2022, by Abid Ali Awan - Jan 18, 2022.
Unclutter your space and learn about the best books, free tutorials, courses, platforms, and certifications to start your data science journey.
- Models Are Rarely Deployed: An Industry-wide Failure in Machine Learning Leadership, by Eric Siegel, Ph.D. - Jan 17, 2022.
In this article, Eric Siegel summarizes the recent KDnuggets poll results and argues that the pervasive failure of ML projects comes from a lack of prudent leadership. He also argues that MLops is not the fundamental missing ingredient – instead, an effective ML leadership practice must be the dog that wags the model-integration tail.
- Data Scientist vs Data Analyst vs Data Engineer, by Natassha Selvaraj - Jan 17, 2022.
In this article, I will describe three of the most promising career options within the data industry — data analytics, data science, and data engineering.
- Data Quality: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, by Nisha Arya - Jan 17, 2022.
Incorrect or unclean data leads to false conclusions. The time you take to understand and clean the data is vital to the outcome and quality of the results. Data Quality always takes the win against complex fancy algorithms.
- A Deep Look Into 13 Data Scientist Roles and Their Responsibilities, by Nate Rosidi - Jan 13, 2022.
Any modern company of any significant size around the world has a data science department, and a data engineer at one company might have the same responsibilities as a marketing scientist at another company. Data science jobs are not well-labeled, so make sure to cast a wide net.
- Context, Consistency, And Collaboration Are Essential For Data Science Success, by Nahla Davies - Jan 12, 2022.
It’s crucial to investigate the reasons why data science teams require context, consistency, and secure collaboration of their data to ensure data science success. Let's quickly examine each of these requirements so that we can better understand what data science success moving forward may look like.
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind Before Selecting Your Next Data Science Job, by Matthew Przybyla - Jan 12, 2022.
These are some of the most critical questions that I think are important to consider when selecting the next job.
- Is Data Science a Dying Career?, by Natassha Selvaraj - Jan 10, 2022.
At the end of the day, the value a data scientist provides to an organization lies in their ability to apply data to real-world use cases.
- The Story of the Women in Data Science (WiDS) Datathon, by Abid Ali Awan - Jan 10, 2022.
The author shares their experience of almost winning the competition and the things they have learned from the failures. Learn more about the WiDS Datathon and tips on winning the next challenge.
- Deliver a Killer Presentation in Data Science Interviews, by Emma Ding - Jan 7, 2022.
How to present yourself as a strong candidate in interview presentations.
- Misconceptions About Semantic Segmentation Annotation - Jan 6, 2022.
Semantic segmentation is a computer vision problem that entails putting related elements of an image into the same class. Read on to discover more, including the difficulties associated with annotation.
- Why are More Developers Using Python for Their Machine Learning Projects?, by Nahla Davies - Jan 4, 2022.
To support the creation of new and exciting ML and artificial intelligence (AI) applications, developers need a robust programming language. That's where the Python programming language comes in.