Top December Stories: Write Clean Python Code Using Pipes; Building a solid data team
Write Clean Python Code Using Pipes; Building a solid data team; How to Get Certified as a Data Scientist; 3 Tools to Track and Visualize the Execution of Your Python Code.
Here are the most popular December 2021 stories on KDnuggets.
Most Viewed - Platinum Badge (>30,000 UPV)
- Write Clean Python Code Using Pipes, by Khuyen Tran (*)
- Building a solid data team, by Romain Huet (*)
Most Viewed - Gold Badge (>15,000 UPV)
- How to Get Certified as a Data Scientist, by Abid Ali Awan (*)
- 3 Tools to Track and Visualize the Execution of Your Python Code, by Khuyen Tran
- 5 Practical Data Science Projects That Will Help You Solve Real Business Problems for 2022, by Terence Shin (*)
- 6 Predictive Models Every Beginner Data Scientist Should Master, by Ivo Bernardo (*)
- The Best ETL Tools in 2021, by Mozart Data (*)
- 5 Key Skills Needed To Become a Great Data Scientist, by Sharan Kumar Ravindran (*)
Most Viewed - Silver Badge (> 7,500 UPV)
- A $9B AI Failure, Examined, by Gianluca Mauro (*)
- The 5 Characteristics of a Successful Data Scientist, by Matthew Mayo (*)
- Three R Libraries Every Data Scientist Should Know (Even if You Use Python), by Terence Shin (*)
- Stop Learning Data Science to Find Purpose and Find Purpose to Learn Data Science, by Brandon Cosley (*)
- Top Resources for Learning Statistics for Data Science, by Springboard (*)
- What Makes Python An Ideal Programming Language For Startups, by Nikita Bajaj (*)
(*) indicates that badge added or upgraded based on these monthly results.