- Data Science Definition Humor: A Collection of Quirky Quotes Related to Data Science Definitions, by Rupa Mahanti - Feb 10, 2022.
Read this collection of humorous, insightful quotes around data science that will hopefully brighten your day and make you laugh!
- Junior Data Scientist: The Next Level, by Nisha Arya - Feb 10, 2022.
There is a difference in the level of experience compared to Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior Data Scientists. This article will go through the expectations for all job roles and what is required to move up the ladder.
- Artificial Intelligence and the Metaverse, by Nisha Arya - Feb 3, 2022.
For those of you who don’t know, Artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability of a computer or a computer-controlled robot to perform tasks that are usually done by humans as they require human intelligence. Metaverse’s AI research and usage include content analysis, supervised speech processing, computer vision, and much more.
- 5 Ways To Use AI For Supply Chain Management, by Kevin Vu - Feb 2, 2022.
Using AI to help optimize supply chain management is becoming more prevalent across industries. Early adopters are more resilient and prepared for the inevitable future of artificial intelligence within the supply chain management industry.
- Baidu Research Unveils Top 10 Tech Trends Forecast for 2022, by Baidu Research - Feb 2, 2022.
These are Baidu's top 10 tech trends for 2022, which center on three key pillars: AI core technologies, interdisciplinary & cross-domain research, and industrial & social values.
- How to Build Your Career in Data Science, by Nisha Arya - Feb 1, 2022.
If you’re a Data Scientist and you’re setting your 2022 goals to improve and build your career, you’ve landed on the right page.