- How to Learn Math for Machine Learning, by Natassha Selvaraj - Feb 11, 2022.
So how much math do you need to know in order to work in the data science industry? The answer: Not as much as you think.
- Data Mesh & Its Distributed Data Architecture, by Yash Mehta - Feb 10, 2022.
Going forward, data professionals have found a new way to address the scalability of sources through data mesh.
- 5 Ways to Apply AI to Small Data Sets, by Nahla Davies - Feb 9, 2022.
It is better to use AI algorithms on small data sets for results free of human errors and false results when applied correctly. Here are some methods to apply AI to small data sets.
- Building a Visual Search Engine – Part 1: Data Exploration, by Mudit Bachhawat - Feb 9, 2022.
Ever wonder how Google or Bing finds similar images to your image? The algorithms for generating text based 10 blue-links are very different from finding visually similar or related images. In this article, we will explain one such method to build a visual search engine. We will use the Caltech 101 dataset which contains images of common objects used in daily life.
- The Not-so-Sexy SQL Concepts to Make You Stand Out, by Asel Mendis - Feb 8, 2022.
Databases are the houses of our data and data scientists HAVE TO HAVE A KEY! In this article, I discuss some lesser known concepts of SQL that data scientists do not familiarize themselves with.
- The Complete Collection of Data Science Cheat Sheets – Part 1, by Abid Ali Awan - Feb 8, 2022.
A collection of cheat sheets that will help you prepare for a technical interview, assessment tests, class presentation, and help you revise core data science concepts.
- Build a Web Scraper with Python in 5 Minutes, by Natassha Selvaraj - Feb 7, 2022.
In this article, I will show you how to create a web scraper from scratch in Python.
- Deploying a Streamlit WebApp to Heroku using DAGsHub, by Abid Ali Awan - Feb 7, 2022.
Transform your machine learning models into a web app and share them with your friends and colleagues.
- Data Science Programming Languages and When To Use Them, by Nate Rosidi - Feb 4, 2022.
Read this guide through the most common data science programming languages and when to use them in data science.
- An Overview of Logistic Regression, by Arvind Thorat - Feb 4, 2022.
Logistic regression is an extension of linear regression to solve classification problems. Read more on the specifics of this algorithm here.
- Data Warehousing with Snowflake for Beginners, by Boga Mounika - Feb 3, 2022.
This tutorial provides only a brief synopsis of the data warehouse in Snowflake, which we will go through in more detail.
- Classifying Long Text Documents Using BERT, by Sinequa - Feb 3, 2022.
Transformer based language models such as BERT are really good at understanding the semantic context because they were designed specifically for that purpose. BERT outperforms all NLP baselines, but as we say in the scientific community, “no free lunch”. How can we use BERT to classify long text documents?
- How to Write SQL in Native Python, by Matthew Mayo - Feb 1, 2022.
If the idea of being able to link with SQL databases and define, manipulate, and query using Python sounds appealing, check out the SQLModel library.
- 7 Steps to Mastering Machine Learning with Python in 2022, by Natassha Selvaraj - Feb 1, 2022.
Are you trying to teach yourself machine learning from scratch, but aren’t sure where to start? I will attempt to condense all the resources I’ve used over the years into 7 steps that you can follow to teach yourself machine learning.