Join Dr. Kirk Borne’s Applied Machine Learning Live Course
Explore Machine Learning with hands-on labs and real world applications with Dr. Kirk Borne, ex-NASA Scientist and former Principal Data Scientist at Booz Allen Hamilton.
Apply now to join Dr. Kirk Borne’s live interactive course, starting on November 28.
In this live course with Dr. Kirk Borne, you will build up your theoretical and practical knowledge so that you can understand how to identify ML problems, choose the right algorithms for solving the problem at hand, build robust models in Python, and explain your models and communicate their results in common business language for colleagues, clients, and executives.
Dr. Kirk Borne is a data science leader and research astrophysicist. He was a Principal Data Scientist, Data Science Fellow, and Executive Advisor at Booz Allen Hamilton. He was also a professor of Astrophysics and Computational Science at George Mason University where he designed one of the first Data Science programs. Prior to that, he spent 20 years supporting data systems activities for NASA space science missions, including the Hubble Space Telescope.
Over the course of 4 two-hour sessions with Dr. Kirk Borne, you will:
- Learn about various ML techniques and algorithms including ethical modeling.
- Explore common applications of machine learning from anomaly detection to knowledge graph.
- Understand how to apply machine learning to atypical business problems.
- Practice data storytelling and build the soft skills for long-term career success in machine learning.
Three things you can expect if you join this cohort:
- You will get to engage directly with Dr. Kirk Borne during live classes, office hours and asynchronously.
- You will be part of a cohort of like-minded professionals from companies like Spotify, Adobe and more.
- You will get all the support you need to make progress and complete the course.