Connecting the Knowledge Ecosystem
We’re proud to announce that the 4th annual Knowledge Graph Conference is taking place on May 2-6 at Cornell Tech, NYC and virtually on Airmeet.
We’re proud to announce that the 4th annual Knowledge Graph Conference is taking place on May 2-6 at Cornell Tech, NYC and virtually on Airmeet. With over 80 presentations, 30 workshops and dedicated networking sessions, this event will be our most comprehensive program ever. We’ve designed this year’s conference to include sessions for both business executives and knowledge graph practitioners.
- Hear from entities such as the BBC, United Nations, IKEA, Alibaba, Meta, ADEO, LexisNexis, Elsevier, Amazon, European Commission, Netflix, Harvard Medical School, Pinterest and more about how they are putting knowledge graphs to work.
- Learn from the experts about key new developments in knowledge graph engineering, including entity disambiguation, multilingual chatbots, logical rule reasoning, machine learning, SHACL validation, knowledge curation, quality validation, vocabulary management and more.
- See use case illustrations about healthcare delivery, fraud detection, inventory management, digital twin, emergency response, financial services, climate resilience, process automation, legal documentation, customer 360, knowledge modeling, clinical search, biomedical engineering and others.
- 3rd Annual startup pitch event: https://www.knowledgegraph.tech/kgc-2022-startup-pitch-event/
- 2nd Annual KG industry survey
Workshops and Tutorials:
Workshop & Tutorial Organizers and Presentations