KDnuggets™ News 22:n02, Jan 12: Is Data Science a Dying Career?; Why Do Machine Learning Models Die In Silence?
Is Data Science a Dying Career?; Why Do Machine Learning Models Die In Silence?; SQL Interview Questions for Experienced Professionals; Deliver a Killer Presentation in Data Science Interviews; What is Transfer Learning?
- Is Data Science a Dying Career?, by Natassha Selvaraj
- Why Do Machine Learning Models Die In Silence?, by Thuwarakesh Murallie
- SQL Interview Questions for Experienced Professionals, by Nate Rosidi
- Deliver a Killer Presentation in Data Science Interviews, by Emma Ding
- What is Transfer Learning?, by Nisha Arya
- A Full End-to-End Deployment of a Machine Learning Algorithm into a Live Production Environment, by Graham Harrison
- Automate Microsoft Excel and Word Using Python, by Mohammad Khorasani
- Interpretable Neural Networks with PyTorch, by Dr. Robert Kübler
- Fake It Till You Make It: Generating Realistic Synthetic Customer Datasets, by Matthew Mayo
- The Story of the Women in Data Science (WiDS) Datathon, by Abid Ali Awan
- Misconceptions About Semantic Segmentation Annotation
- See our recent jobs in AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- You can post a free short entry on KDnuggets jobs page for an industry or academic job related to AI, Big Data, Data Science, or Machine Learning, email - see details at kdnuggets.com/jobs
Image of the week