Company: ID Analytics
Location: San Diego, CA
The Director of Analytics reports to the Chief Technology Officer and is responsible for leading the team of highly skilled scientists doing advanced analytical model and algorithm development. In this role the Director of Analytics provides key technical and business guidance to the team, and provides analytics support to the product, client service, sales and marketing groups. The Director of Analytics must be able to manage the technical team through complex and innovative modeling projects with strong motivation to achieve highly effective results. The Director is responsible for the career and technical development of the modeling team.
- Manage a team of modeling scientists
- Provide key technical and business guidance to the team;
- Build and lead a high performance analytics team that supports innovation and career growth.
- Graduate level technical degree; PhD preferred
- 10 years of score modeling experience across a variety of products
- Strong analytical skills in project planning, technical decision making and product support.
- Financial industry or telecommunications industry experience preferred.
- Extensive experience with machine learning and statistical modeling methodologies desired.
- Experience with software engineering principles a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in leadership and management. At least 5 years experience of technical management.
Interested applicants should go to
www.idanalytics.com/company/careers to apply for this position.
ID Analytics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.