Company: Vadis Consulting S.A.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
VADIS Consulting S.A. (www.vadis.com) is a leading European company in Data Mining and Business Intelligence. VADIS is a consulting, BI solution and application software company, offering full project and solution building for its clients in B2B and B2C. The offering of VADIS focuses on linking strategic solutions and marketing actions with data by designing data models, exploiting data through predictive models, segmentation (clustering), reporting, graph analysis, etc. VADIS builds software applications and data mining tools aiming at offering best and actionable intelligent results by combining data insight with advanced information technologies.
Experienced data miner and data manager who has strong interests in manipulating data and finding intelligence.
This position will involve
- Translating business problem and potential actions into a decision process based on data analyses.
- Develop data processes & industry specific templates in accordance with our procedures, and standards in order to build data ready for analytics
- Build predictive models and segmentation analyses. Lead a team on junior consultant in doing this as well.
- Lead projects; manage their budget and timelines, and present results in a business environment.
- Lead the implementation of a solution within VADIS or within the client' site to productize processes using model predictions
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of a working methodology
- At least 3 years' extensive experience in predictive modelling and segmentation, including data preparation
- Advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, data analysis, statistics, data mining or related field
- Strong talents in both quantitative and qualitative assessments, analytical and conceptual thinker
- Team player with positive and ownership attitude
- Experience in project management
- Multi-lingual FR/NL/EN